Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wife says i made your lunch for you today iam like cool thanks , i open lunch box and it michelinia frozen dinner.

think ill offer to cook dinner tonight , after i see what ones are left in freezer.

·
12,052 Posts
I only eat them very rarely when I dont have leftovers. I usually make a big dinner, then take that to work the next day. Don't have time to go get food with posting and all.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
lean cuisine's for lunch all the time, plus somethin on the side.

dinner is almost always frozen before I cook it though. If I want anything fresh i go out, otherwise I end up making family size portions of stuff and having to eat it all week.

although i did buy four helping of crab stuffed salmon from sam's last night, mmmmmm yummy!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Can't remember the last time I have had a frozen boxed dinner. From the freezer yet, but it is steaks, etc.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Feb 10 2004, 12:52 PM)lean cuisine's for lunch all the time, plus somethin on the side.

me too. easier for me.

i LOVE to cook tho!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I was just telling Firecracker that I just had the best frozen dinner and I'm not real fond of them. Healthy Choice Grilled Basil Chicken. I dont eat these very often but in a pinch, when I dont feel like cooking, I'll pop one in the microwave. it was surprisingly good

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 10 2004, 07:16 PM)I was just telling Firecracker that I just had the best frozen dinner and I'm not real fond of them. Healthy Choice Grilled Basil Chicken. I dont eat these very often but in a pinch, when I dont feel like cooking, I'll pop one in the microwave. it was surprisingly good
I agree, that is one of my favorite ones too. I have a few a week when I have no time to prepare a meal. There are only a few I like so I stick with those.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Feb 10 2004, 07:36 PM).....Especially for other people

Did you lose my phone number?

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Cooking sucks!! Waste of time energy and effort. Whenever I buy food it spoils too quickly. I don't bother.
Thand God I live near many different restaurents and that I own a microwave. I never would of suvived 19th centurty.
Oh yea I love lean cuisine (how ever you spell it) They have a variety of delicious dinners. The only problem is that sometimes they are not filling.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Feb 10 2004, 07:36 PM)nope ~ I love to cook too! Especially for other people

if your taking request i like lasagna ,, and am free for take out or dine in.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Feb 10 2004, 08:02 PM)Cooking sucks!! Waste of time energy and effort. Whenever I buy food it spoils too quickly. I don't bother.
Thand God I live near many different restaurents and that I own a microwave. I never would of suvived 19th centurty.
Oh yea I love lean cuisine (how ever you spell it) They have a variety of delicious dinners. The only problem is that sometimes they are not filling.
You sound like me. Many years of living single....i got really spoiled to the George Foreman. i would like to learn how to cook if i had someone besides myself to cook for though.

·
Registered
248 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 10 2004, 08:50 PM)QUOTE(Kat @ Feb 10 2004, 08:02 PM) Cooking sucks!! Waste of time energy and effort. Whenever I buy food it spoils too quickly. I don't bother.
You sound like me. Many years of living single....i got really spoiled to the George Foreman. i would like to learn how to cook if i had someone besides myself to cook for though.
I'd be lost without my Foreman grill too! I have some frozen dinners, but don't eat them very often. I actually cook if I have a chance. Like most of you, I cook stuff in large quantities and keep the leftovers for the rest of the week. My fridge looks like a Tupperware factory!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I love tv dinners...but we don't eat them very much. Once in a while for lunch or if Ed is out of town, then I will eat one for dinner. Those Uncle Ben Rice Bowls are really good!

When I was little, it was a treat to get a tv dinner, does anyone remember the cornbread and chicken ones? They were my favorite!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Sometimes the Lean Cuisiune beans and rice....or weight watcher's pizza pocket with meatballs. Not too often cuz of all the salt......

I like to cook, but don't have the time always.....Boston Chicken was my friend last night

Bob, Your wife got you all worked up for nothing.....
What did you do for pay back?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 11 2004, 09:33 AM)Chicken was my friend last night

Bob, Your wife got you all worked up for nothing.....
What did you do for pay back?

oh i wasnt worked up iam used to it. i thought it was funny. on weekends she asks what do i want for breakfast sometimes. then calls it in to big boys for carry out.. and sometimes then says after she calls it in oh i need some money .can i take a 20.00 out of your wallet.

I didnt marry becuse she could cook.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts