Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was great to see those I know and those I have now met for the first time in person!!! Guru beer is great. And it was about time to get to get together with the dogs!!!! The Team Makowish shirts rule!!!! Oh well beer and bullsh!t is a great night in my book, I had a blast!!!!

Thanks for fun all of you!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jul 18 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ha! At 9:30 in the morning?

CC doesn't move or even grunt before noon on most days during the summer

Last night was really fun it was great to meet everybody that i didn't meet yet. Especially Chefnutz you were hilarious!
I really enjoyed meeting shep, so far shep is the only one on lscn besides me that likes the "Saw" movies! seriously if you like horror movies you have got to watch the saw movies!

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Catfish Catcher @ Jul 18 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jul 18 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ha! At 9:30 in the morning?

CC doesn't move or even grunt before noon on most days during the summer

Last night was really fun it was great to meet everybody that i didn't meet yet. Especially Chefnutz you were hilarious!
I really enjoyed meeting shep, so far shep is the only one on lscn besides me that likes the "Saw" movies! seriously if you like horror movies you have got to watch the saw movies!

Nice to meet you and the fam, great to talk w/ MD +BD in person!!! Next time will be funnier I am sure

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(scienceguru @ Jul 19 2009, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 19 2009, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scienceguru @ Jul 18 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And drink some homebrew!!!
Good seegn y'all again!!! Chef you smell!! LOL!!!!

And you are still ugly!!!!

but i make some good beer!!!

And I have great sausage and awsome ballz

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 19 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scienceguru @ Jul 19 2009, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 19 2009, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scienceguru @ Jul 18 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And drink some homebrew!!!
Good seegn y'all again!!! Chef you smell!! LOL!!!!

And you are still ugly!!!!

but i make some good beer!!!

And I have great sausage and awsome ballz

He really stands behind them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.