Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EXACTLY MY POINT!

Nothing on them as of yet? I could swear there were one or two by now this time last year?

Yeah, I know I don't have a boat, curious for curiosity's sake here.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
What's up????
I agree....there has been no dates set yet. I know that
July is fairly busy with Bayfest and Xmas in July
among some other events I'm sure. I want to take
all the Captain's.....last year we didn't make it.
Maybe late July or early August????

XO

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Between broken boats & broken dates, nothing has come off!
I'll see what I can stir up again . . .

I'm registered in my FAVORITE POKER RUN on July 21st, I had posted about it earlier.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 2 2004, 11:35 AM)I'm registered in my FAVORITE POKER RUN on July 21st, I had posted about it earlier.
Steve...

which one is THAT one??

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
july 17 we'll be down there. staying the whole week 16-25. look for fast eddie and me on b dock...

·
Registered
991 Posts
The July 21st poker run is Andre and TJs annual. Last year they had over 50 boats and it is more than just offshores. Kristin, since Dawn and I missed the Wertz Warriors Poker run last week with you guys, how about if we hook up for this one?

Fun Runs - I scheduled one for the 19th of June. I received at least a dozen can't make its. Busted boats, working, other commitments, and so on. I had one boat say yes. In fact both Bayley and I still don't have our boats running yet.

I would like to schedule one July 10th or 17th, or the last weekend in July. What sounds best?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I know that July 17th weekend is Bayfest, and you were interested in a boat well. Did you still want one? Let me know ASAP befor it gone

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Nope, he decided not to until it is completly done. It will probably not see the water until Bayfest now. We go the new swim platform done, and it looks AWESOME. He wants to put that on, and finish some gel work, and buff first. He is going out with Cotty today though, while I am working

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ Jul 3 2004, 09:35 AM)I would like to schedule one July 10th or 17th, or the last weekend in July. What sounds best?
July 10th works for me!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(35FOUNTAIN @ Jul 8 2004, 02:40 PM)I WOULD LOVE TO DO A FUN RUN, PEOPLE LETS TRY TO PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER.
Waaa Hooo the new guy is going to buy the beer

now that's the way to have a fun run

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Allrighty then, hows this Sunday we meet at Bumpers at Noon for lunch. Then, cruise down to the Sandbar in Can. for a drink or two, then to Muscamoot, then back to Bumpers?

ANYBODY . . . ANYBODY???

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
MMMMMmmmmm....Beeeeeer

Hey Guy & Gals! Question for you. Is there a specific type of boat you should have or is it pretty much open? I have never been on one myself, but I'm interested in participating. Let me know if there are any openings.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(makowish @ Jul 8 2004, 02:28 PM)MMMMMmmmmm....Beeeeeer

Hey Guy & Gals! Question for you. Is there a specific type of boat you should have or is it pretty much open? I have never been on one myself, but I'm interested in participating. Let me know if there are any openings.
That's the WHOLE IDEA of the FUN-RUN!! Just show up & go!
We like to CRUISE AT LEAST 40mph, though.

·
Registered
186 Posts
That sounds like a plan. You can count me in for the fun run. Hopefully I will get to meet you all tomorrow to get more of the details.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts