Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we had a great time yesterday even with the bad weather. we went in for a few at 3pm. all jacked up, garydebs, boater2be, laney and i started it off. lots of peeps ended showing up, and we ended up there till after midnight. we really need summer to get here, we do not fit in in these places. we were playing pool, there were about 8 of us over there. we were using a chair from the table next to us. no one else was waiting for the chair or anything. this big stupid black guy comes over and complains about us using the chair. thanks boat chic and bill by the way.
about 5 minutes later someone else comes up and starts to use it again, no one else was sitting in it. he came over again. took the chair and slid it back over about 3 feet. we were all laughing it was a chair. my friend steve came over and sat in it. big stupid came over again, pissed off this time... we started in on my friend, i started in on him. he asked if i wanted him to throw me through the window. instead of backing down, i said i'd love to. i was still in my chair, he came over and blind sided me in the chair. aall hell broke loose, it was actually kind of funny. i went to go get my coat and didn't even notice the big stupid and brbd wacking each other around... i came back over and we decided to just leave. the part that made it all worth it was we were drinking on a tab, since 3pm. in all the caios we walked out on it, what a dumba$$... ended up at fly bar after all
we should have stuck boater2be on that guy

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
wow
Is everyone okay?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
everyone is just fine. we were all dancing at fly bar after. the only one hurt was the bouncer that ended up with a 150 tab. i guess we found out why it is called slap sticks...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good job al, i knew we could count on you...

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah, it was fun, thanks for twisting my arm to show up.

Nice to see everyone that showed up later on too. Guess I knew better to get the heck out of there before B2B the killing machine started trouble again. Must have been your turn this week.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I was also one of the ones that pulled the chair over to our table and had the bouncer come over and put it back. I only did it because someone said you don't want to use that chair.

So 10 or 20 minutes go by and everything was fine, I go off to the bathroom only to come back and see the bouncer slaping Pandora's buddy. Next thing I Know Pandora had his jacket on and was taking off. So then the waitress and bouncer are bitching at us about were did that guy go, he didn't pay his tab. They called the cops, I tell the cops this bouncer is a total a$$hole while the bouncer was standing right there, the cops preaty much aggree. They asked me "do you know the guy that left" so I said "yes" he says "Whats his phone number" so I scroll through my phone and tell him 867-5309
O.K. I didn't tell him that but I did give him a fake number then we got the hell out of there, went to the fly bar and danced our asses off

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
see jack starts stuff and runs to the bathroom.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was over by the dart boards when all the excitement happened.I'm bummed I missed it all. Eddie who where
you talking to at the front door when I left. You looked
kinda pissed.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I still think I should have stayed and had the cops charge the guy with assult.

The big stupid hit Pandora once, me twice, and Mich's freind twice.

Plenty of witnesses coming up saying I seen it all.

All I said to the guy was please after he hit Pandora and he hit me.

It didn't hurt and I turned sober instantly and now I think about it, where were the other bouncers in the place to protect us from a lunatic.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 24 2004, 05:01 PM).... They asked me "do you know the guy that left" so I said "yes" he says "Whats his phone number" so I scroll through my phone and tell him 867-5309

You should have told him that number!!!! Me and hammer are laughing our arses off!!!
Thats a good one. Pandora we already know your a trouble maker you ***. You should have got B2B involved, he could have stopped the slap with his face.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Jan 24 2004, 01:27 PM)All I said to the guy was please after he hit Pandora and he hit me.
he probably though you were saying 'please, hit me as well.' lol!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats what i was thinking, that guy was thinking brbd was going to please me next...
to hit some one from the side while they are in their chair shows what a ghetto rat that guy really was...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts