Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
General Motors will give away 1000 new vehicles in January and February to consumers who visit a GM dealership.

Consumers need only visit a Chevrolet, Pontiac, Cadillac, Buick, Oldsmobile, Saturn, Saab or HUMMER dealership, sit in a car and push the OnStar button in the vehicle to find out if they are a winner. GM says the chances of winning a new vehicle in its "Hot Button" promotion are about one in 5500. No test drive of a vehicle is necessary.

A winning customer may not win the vehicle they are sitting in. Someone sitting in a Chevrolet Corvette, for example, may win a Chevrolet Cavalier. If a winner doesn't want the vehicle they win, say GM officials, the price of the vehicle will be applied to a vehicle they do want.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You're saying there's no catch? Just walk in, push the button, push away the pushy salesperson, and walk out?

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
WOW!

Chances are about one in 5500 pushes?
Between me and FullThrottle, thats one in 2750 pushes. Divided by 10 dealerships in the area, it now is one in 275 pushes.
Figure at least 10 cars to try in each dealership, or one in every 27.5 pushes and I think we have a new vehicle.

I think I am going to the dealership all this week.

Now, to figure out what I am going to get.........................

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
So . . . like . . . are they going to let us sit in the cars & hit the button OVER and OVER and OVER??

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
i'll be checking that out for sure......

*i'm sure there will be some restrictions.

<_< advertising and promotion agencies, and those associated with the development, distribution or implementation of this Game, their immediate families (including parents, in-laws, siblings, children or spouse, regardless of where they live) and members of the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate.
[/B]

·
Registered
485 Posts
How to play the game: Visit a participating GM dealer during the Promotion Period and press the blue OnStar button in a designated GM Hot Button promotional vehicle equipped with OnStar to speak to the Operator, and connect to the game play phone line. You will be asked to provide your primary home telephone number, your home zip code, and the last four (4) digits of your driver's license number. The game play operator will tell you if you are a winner. In the event that a designated OnStar equipped promotional vehicle is not available for any reason, you may obtain an official game play request form from your participating GM dealer. To play the game by mail, complete the game play request form with your name, address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number, the last 4 digits of your driver's license number, one selected vehicle model/brand from the dealership you visited, and the complete name of the dealership where you received your request form, and mail in an envelope to: GM Hot Button Game Play Request, P.O. Box 16593, Mascoutah, IL 62224-6593. Requests must be postmarked by March 1, 2004 and received by March 8, 2004. All required information, including dealership name, must be included or request form is void. Only original game play request forms are eligible. Photocopies of request forms, or electronically, digitally, or mechanically reproduced game plays will be disqualified. Independent judges will play the game on your behalf and will inform you if you are a potential winner. Only winners will be notified. Limit one game play per person. Limit one game play per home telephone number or household during the Promotion Period, regardless of the method of participation

·
12,052 Posts
Sounds like a trip for the BRB. Troy motor mall? Up Vandyke and down Gratiot?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 5 2004, 10:44 PM)Sounds like a trip for the BRB. Troy motor mall? Up Vandyke and down Gratiot?

have beer will travel .
count me in i can use a free car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts