Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellos Anglers,

Have you ever had the desire to be a Fishing Tournament Director? Now is your chance, we at Greater North are looking for first class people to run their own trail. Our standards are not of the average director, we have some strict guide lines to live by, but what's wrong with that?

The trails will be the $100.00 Franklin trails which next year will consist of 6 events and the $60.00 Weeknight trails which next year will consist of 12 events.

All directors must be registered on this site and obey all of the sites rules. The future holds many charity events that will be hosted by LSC.NET and every GNT director available. This is a must as this site has given GNT exposure that would have taken years to aquire.
*Mini is the moderator of the fishing page of this site, he is aware of those that have been banned or warned for various reasons and it just so happens that his input on director selection is very valuable to the well being of GNT.

Most of the supplies will be supplied and many of the benifits extended to myself will be extended to you. Each trail will have a minimum membership fee that can be adjusted by the trails director. The adjustment is to add features or to help with expences. Each director will know what he or she needs to accomplish for their trail, it could be food, product or payment of launch fees. The ideas are endless for your own personalized trail, with our rules and way of doing an event and your ideas, success is yours.

Please email me your personal info, area, lakes and rough est. of anglers you feel your trail can bring.

Established trail are in need of a director. I will be running the Elite Angler and running every trail for it's director at least once.

Now is the time to respond as all directors will be in place prior to the end of the season as each and every one of you will need to trained as to our process. Every trail will enter the scales from the right and exit to the left, this is just one of the many things that must be known before we put a trail in print.

[email protected]

Doug Phillips

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A few of the items to be supplied by us are:

2 scales
2 or 4 (Depending on the trail) Tanks with the pumps
Battery for each tank and for one scale.
Shirts
Pants
Banners
All paperwork that you will need.

There are many other things that will be supplied but these are the most asked about.

I will not be suppling you with a truck and trailer. LOL

You name the area and we will put it together. Michigan? Ohio? Canada? Indiana? Illinois? The Moon for all I care, if it has bass and you want it, so do I!

Your out of pocket money would be Permits if any, your fuel to get to the site and any extras that you may feel you need to bring your anglers aboard.

Doug

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Bass Pro and Mini,

Most of the Sponsors want part of the trails and their directors as long as they are run in the same manner we do all of ours.

Please keep sending your requests and I'll get things going in the proper way.

We will look at all, but reserve the right to refuse.

Doug

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Doug....call me when you get a minute....we should talk.
Mini has my cell number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts