·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Already at $2 in parts of Detroit.
I'm probably going to nearly top off when I haul out later this month not
knowing where it will be next spring.

I think now would be a perfect time for Area 51/Seccret Agent to install that
5k underground tank in their yard on the canal under the cover of darkness!

gt

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
hmm would the gas sty good that long ?

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
QUOTE(gradytom @ Sep 29 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Sep 29 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Marina gas is still $3.29

I'm feeling an "adjustment" at BC coming soon, they usually get fuel on Tuesdays.
Gas dock open until 10/25, right about time for my winter fillup.

gt

When gas was 2.50 on land I asked why they were still at $3.39 - they said come back Monday, its cheaper.

Umm...ok.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
This is the best news Ive heard all week.

I noticed prices were dropping but have been waiting to top off until they get lower. Of course, typically, gas prices are only low the year I dont have a boat
I bet next year they will be charging $4/gal again.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat @ Sep 29 2009, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is the best news Ive heard all week.

I noticed prices were dropping but have been waiting to top off until they get lower. Of course, typically, gas prices are only low the year I dont have a boat
I bet next year they will be charging $4/gal again.

Don't say that, I just bought a boat with twins.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I paid $2.29 (cash or credit) yesterday at 11 & Dequindre. I'm tired of some of these gas stations still charging a different price for cash/credit. It's like a 50/50 chance when you pull into a station.

Valero at 16 & Jefferson needs to get with the program. They were $2.45 for the longest time and finally dropped to $2.39 yesterday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts