Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

GAY BAR IN SCS

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  fatcat660 
#1 ·
The old BRADYS on 9 and harper is now a gay bar.Was there with a friend last night she has a friend who is gay and was performing up there last night so we went there for a while.Way different to say the least!Actually seen someone in there that I knew,didn`t even know she was gay!! <_<

#2 ·
So did you hook up with anyone.

#4 ·
yup yup

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 23 2003, 09:57 PM)AJU & FitChick
Good one

Well, if you would have come out on the BRD with us last night or gone to Pauligan's friends bonfire you wouldn't have been at a gay bar...

I guess I just wanted to get in touch with my femmine (SP) side.
Yes Fit Chcik it`s called SCORE

#9 ·
QUOTE(btenn @ Nov 23 2003, 07:46 PM)The old BRADYS on 9 and harper is now a gay bar.Was there with a friend last night she has a friend who is gay and was performing up there last night so we went there for a while.Way different to say the least!Actually seen someone in there that I knew,didn`t even know she was gay!!

MAYBEY SHE DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A GAY BAR ?

shoot might have seen you and said to her self hmm didnt know he was gay ..lol

#10 ·
its a strange story about that place.
the owner and staff are all STRAIGHT, unless they have hired a few new people.
i know all them personally, and the descision to "come outta the closest"
was to make more money.
Brandy's wasnt as happening of a place anymore, so for some reason the owner didnt decide the eastdide needed a gay bar. it terms of that, i would say it might have a good plan there, but if the eastside hasnt called for a gay bar yet, why does it need one now???
i guess there will be a gay bowling league next door since he owns the bowling alley too

#11 ·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 23 2003, 11:51 PM)MAYBEY SHE DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A GAY BAR ?

shoot she might have seen you and said to her self hmm didnt know he was gay ..lol

Imagine the BRB stopping and a bunch of drunk LSCNer's taking over the place.....That would give social a whole new meaning~

#13 ·
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Nov 24 2003, 07:30 AM)Lots of mony to be made, gay people have more discretionary(sp) money to spend as a demographic. Most have duel incomes and no kidz.
Care to explain how you know so many details

I have a gay friend....he took me to lunch one day....I asked him if it was safe to eat my blt with mayo

#15 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 24 2003, 09:19 AM)QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Nov 24 2003, 07:30 AM) Lots of mony to be made, gay people have more discretionary(sp) money to spend as a demographic. Most have duel incomes and no kidz.
Care to explain how you know so many details

I have a gay friend....he took me to lunch one day....I asked him if it was safe to eat my blt with mayo

I just love money........honest
even though I do not have any. 2 incomes, but 2 kidz LOL. I would not trade them for anything though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.