1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I am a happy, well adjusted hetero babe! lmclao

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I think that meter is busted, I guess I'm under suspicion, it said I was 100% gay.

Oops, I didn't finish when it said get results, I just saw the meter go to 100 and freaked. My gayness was at 30% (whew - not that theres anything wrong with that.)

[ 01-15-2003, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Deuce-Five ]

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
After it goes to 100% you have to click the arrow... that meant it was 100% done with your results!

I got 43% gay.... lol Imagine that....

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
36% Gay, I guess I need to soften my edges a bit.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I got 16%, and it said:
"you're a walking, talking, red blooded hetro guy. Just way too straight for these modern times!"

I was happy to hear that, but still pissed, 16% WFT are they talkingabout!

I'm gonna take it again and answer the gayest answers I can, but with a friends name, then print it out and mail it to him!

[ 01-15-2003, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Advantage_Rob ]

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by puppetshow:
Okay mine says 40% gay.
It said I am a girlie girl looking to explore my butch side.
I don't think so.....
lol
HEY GIRLIE GIRL....lmclao You're BACK! YAY. I was 43 percent and a happy, well adjusted hetero babe! haha...

TTYL BUTCH! See ya Friday.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
TheWiz is 26% Gay.

Do you women really prefer a more Gayish man?

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Interesting questions. Needed a few other options on someof them. Needless to say, I scored 40%.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by TheWiz:
TheWiz is 26% Gay.

Do you women really prefer a more Gayish man?
Personally, I think that the guys with the heavier "effeminate qualities" make the best of friends! Lovers? Um....NO! Noonan! Negatory! Ixnay! Icksnay! Not!

Allright...I need to hop on over there and check out how gay this thing says the Shandog is.

·
Registered
39 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by Advantage_Rob:
I'm gonna take it again and answer the gayest answers I can, but with a friends name, then print it out and mail it to him!
This wouldn't happen to be your male friend that likes to run around in women's bikini bottoms would it? J/K

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Saleena, we're scored the same!

43% GAY

"Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero babe!"

Aw, shucks, the cyber quiz called me a babe!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.