Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I scored a 13. I guess that means I at least take a shower.

If you scored between 13 and 18, while you have some fashion sense, you don't let it get too far. Grooming is important to you, but you don't make it too big of a priority

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Uhoh, I scored 20 .. I guess I'm under suspicion!

Now we have to get dudes like Waterlogged and Advantage_Rob to take this so my score doesn't seem to hi!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
i scored a 2

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
C.F. Milord a ****......LOL !
We still like ya, just won't go potty around you ! LOL !

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Oct 17 2003, 02:22 PM)QUOTE(Milord @ Oct 17 2003, 02:09 PM) Uhoh, I scored 20 .. I guess I'm under suspicion!

Now we have to get dudes like Waterlogged and Advantage_Rob to take this so my score doesn't seem to hi!

17 you [email protected]!!!
Dude, don't give me that 17 bullsh!t, you got a 27!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Whew, I´m 16. Gotta call queer eye for the straight guy!!

G

·
13 here. Could be lower, but I'm just glad it's not as bad as those pretty boy metrosexuals like James and Rob...

You guys aren't missing your pedicure appointments by being online are you???

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
milord, i'd like to see how you answered those questions to get a 20, damn, do you also like to sing along to showtunes?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I had a 16.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Ever notice how James always seems to be dropping things and giggling while he coyly says "oopsie"?? Also what´s up with this James thing? How bout Jim or Jimmie or "Yo Jimmy Boy"!!?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah, when we were in the moot and near James and Mel I kept feeling a pinch on my a$$, I just assumed it was Mel and I winked at her and she gave me a funny look like what the hell are you winking at me for, now I know the culprit!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Oct 17 2003, 02:56 PM)QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Oct 17 2003, 02:22 PM) QUOTE(Milord @ Oct 17 2003, 02:09 PM) Uhoh, I scored 20 .. I guess I'm under suspicion!

17 you [email protected]!!!
Dude, don't give me that 17 bullsh!t, you got a 27!

I always thought you looked at me kinda funny.....now I know why..

And you always seem to be come in the bathroom right after me...weird!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
There is no way in hell I got a 20 with the scores you guys are talking about, obviously I made an addition error you bunch of ****'s!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
19 . . . WTF?

James, I guess we just have a better perspective, right?

You can hangout at STEVE's BAR anytime!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts