Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever have weeks where seriously you lay in bed thinking that you should just call in versus getting the hell up?

But end up getting up SOMEHOW?

And then you feel like you've accomplished some magnificent feat by merely setting your feet on the floor?

That's me of late.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I started out that way today......then I remembered that today is a Peep-meeting, bead-tossing, panczki-eating, band-bashing, beer-drinking kind of FAT TUESDAY!!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I'm sure its all the additional partying I've been doing. I used to be able to get up everyday at 4:30, but now I get up between 5:00 and 6:30.
Oh well I still got a raise, so partyon.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Bad morning

Come to find out a friend of mine committed suicide

get up to go to gym this morning and thought I would save time by going to Tim Hortons for a coffee...order it black...get home its filled with cream

Dont have tiime to go back and bitc$ so I call manager, he appoligizes so I go back to get new coffee, go inside for him to tell me " It wasnt me, I wasnt working the drive through" . I dont give a flying fu$k who was working the drive through, my coffee was wrong AGAIN!!!
So of course I ended up late for work...I go to drink my NEW coffee and it spills all over my white t-shirt

I hope things get better today

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Feb 24 2004, 08:28 AM)yes, today especially, coulda slept in til 8:30 but got my a$$ to the gym at 6:30 for some running/cardio
Man I give you lots of credit for being that motivated so early and first thing in the morning. Takes me a half hour just to get functioning.

Summer time it's not bad to get up and get motivated but this cold cloudy gloomy winter days it is.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
That was my yesterday, a TRUE, HONEST TO GOD, EVER HATING MONDAY.

Got up late, kids were slow as molasses, an hour late for physical therapy, took the kids to the zoo to find out it is closed on mondays and tuesdays, then to the house, back to physical therapy place to retrieve lost reading book my 8 year old left, pulled out and was immediately stopped by Warren P.D. and given a ticket, (anyone know anyone in Waren that can help, please pm me) rushed to daughters doctor's appointment to find out she has another staff infection going on and may be hospitalized for it today (we'll know later on this in a little while), went to my pharmacy to get her med's and ended up being seen and kept for 5 hours while I was put on iv antibiotics for the same type of infection as my daughter, then home at 11pm, back for more med's at 3am, home by 4, up at 7 to get son ready and off to school. I have to back for more med's at 9am and then I am done, but then have to take daughter back to see if she is going to be admitted for 2-3 days which means I dont go back to work until friday.

I NEED a GIANT PACZKI right now.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Never a problem...I always wake up bright eyed & bushy tailed..LOL

I have found if I get out of bed when I first wake up I am fine but if I wait for the alarm I am exhausted.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 24 2004, 09:00 AM)Never a problem...I always wake up bright eyed & bushy tailed..LOL

I have found if I get out of bed when I first wake up I am fine but if I wait for the alarm I am exhausted.
I hate you! Plain and Simple!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Boss handles the alarm and just gives me a push on the shoulder, but if I don't get up, she don't get up.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 24 2004, 09:05 AM)QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 24 2004, 09:00 AM) Never a problem...I always wake up bright eyed & bushy tailed..LOL

Where's the love MS???

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 24 2004, 09:15 AM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 24 2004, 09:05 AM) QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 24 2004, 09:00 AM) Never a problem...I always wake up bright eyed & bushy tailed..LOL

Where's the love MS???

there's no love until noon!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Ever wake up so h*rny that you drive to work is fantasizing about bangin every woman you see on the road driving ?

That is a good reason to get up in the morning

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey P~ Could be just the crappy weather too, gettin ya down! I've had many days like that, I think it's just one of those things! If the Sun was all bright and the window was open and you could hear the birds chirping I bet you'd be up like a rocket!!
I too had a hard time this morning just sat there looking at the ceiling w/ myself all cuddle in my fluffy comforter. Then I look to the right of me and there's this little munchin head looking at me telling me "Mama get up"! Can't argue with that.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Feb 24 2004, 09:24 AM)Ever wake up so h*rny that you drive to work is fantasizing about bangin every woman you see on the road driving ?

Next time you see me on the way to work....don't stop!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 24 2004, 09:32 AM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Feb 24 2004, 09:24 AM) Ever wake up so h*rny that you drive to work is fantasizing about bangin every woman you see on the road driving ?

Next time you see me on the way to work....don't stop!!!

YOU BETTER NOT STOP......LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts