1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gingas = from the sea
Kahn = ruler

Gingas Kahn = Ruler from the sea

Gingas Kahn felt that he was the only rightfull ruler in the world and that all others were commiting a crime by calling themselves rulers and were actually controlling His land.

I think that's great

·
Registered
843 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 15 2003, 03:34 PM)ok so I am addicted to the history channel

Hazy, there are worse things you could be addicted to. Just ask AJU (meow).

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I hear ya Hazy. When it's not the History Channel, it's one of the 4 Discovery Channels, or the Learning Channel, or PBS, or Tech TV, or HGTV, or...........

Just what is a sitcom anyway?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 15 2003, 04:42 PM)Then what the hell is Chicken of the Sea????

That's what anybody is a couple hundred years ago while comming face to face with the spanish armada

·
Registered
487 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 15 2003, 04:33 PM)Gingas = from the sea
Kahn = ruler

Gingas Kahn = Ruler from the sea

Gingas Kahn felt that he was the only rightfull ruler in the world and that all others were commiting a crime by calling themselves rulers and were actually controlling His land.

I think that's great

I'm sorry Al but "Gingas Kahn"????? I'm not masquerading as spellcheck or anything but that was just too funny to leave alone. Gingas Kahn, I think he was a pickle salesman from Philadelphia

The spelling I think should be Genghis Khan hey but it was good for an after work laugh. Thanks

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Dec 15 2003, 03:42 PM)I hear ya Hazy. When it's not the History Channel, it's one of the 4 Discovery Channels, or the Learning Channel, or PBS, or Tech TV, or HGTV, or...........

Just what is a sitcom anyway?
Amen brother.

·
Registered
487 Posts
It's all cool, it was just the laugh I needed after a loooonnnng day. I just couldn't get this image of a pickle salesman named Gingas Kahn (you know Murrays brudder) out of my head.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts