Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(billdozer @ Jan 29 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>water was cloudy and fishing was kinda slow. did however manage a few nice fish. pimple tipped with a minnow had them interested. dude on the dirt bike spooked em all day. thanks dude on the dirt bike. i hope youre cold. View attachment 71484

Guy on the bike drove me nuts last week!!
Has the whole lake and has to go right by all the fisherman??

·
Registered
46 Posts
QUOTE(ishot3bucks @ Jan 29 2010, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(billdozer @ Jan 29 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>water was cloudy and fishing was kinda slow. did however manage a few nice fish. pimple tipped with a minnow had them interested. dude on the dirt bike spooked em all day. thanks dude on the dirt bike. i hope youre cold. View attachment 71484

Guy on the bike drove me nuts last week!!
Has the whole lake and has to go right by all the fisherman??

if its white bike, he lives at 27811 moran just south of ginos,thinks hes some kind of ice racer!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you know, i didnt get a good look at the bike, but it sounded like a 100 cc. actually when i did peek out of the shanty it looked like the little honda 100 with the monster graphics. the kid actually lives down the street from me and is a friend of mine. just sucks hes blasting around the fishing spots. i have seen the dude on the white "ice racer" too. tonight there were a few bikes out, and a loud 4 stroke quad. its all good though. im really not complaining, in fact it doesnt bother me much. its my decision to fish in 4 ft of water. these guys might bother me and a few others, but for the most part, theyre staying in close and only bothering the ones who are in their area. i drive my quad out there every day, and try to be consious of other guys. im just gonna head out to the crack with my shotgun and some clays and shoot some skeet out there. thats legal right? just leave the beers at home! well, either way, ill be out there tommorow. stop by the shammmmiiie if you see me, its homemade, ugly as hell, and has a green quad next to it. my buddy entered in the blue water tournament or whatever. so theres gonna be some competition!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts