Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sounds to me like you guys are size racist. My quart size baggy was packed with 13 from the day before plus this catch. I only take the fatter small guys. Still pull nice meat off them. Don't tell me you don't love those one bit crispers that are so delicious.

·
Registered
68 Posts
QUOTE(MrNiceGuy @ Mar 1 2010, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds to me like you guys are size racist. My quart size baggy was packed with 13 from the day before plus this catch. I only take the fatter small guys. Still pull nice meat off them. Don't tell me you don't love those one bit crispers that so delicious.
MrNiceGuy, nice bunch of fish. I have a feeling that those guys who dog on fish smaller than 8 or 9 are just not that good on fillieting as some of us. Also those guys who keep only 8's and 9's are not eating as many fish dinners especially this year.

Bob

·
Registered
697 Posts
QUOTE(Bob T @ Mar 1 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(MrNiceGuy @ Mar 1 2010, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds to me like you guys are size racist. My quart size baggy was packed with 13 from the day before plus this catch. I only take the fatter small guys. Still pull nice meat off them. Don't tell me you don't love those one bit crispers that so delicious.
MrNiceGuy, nice bunch of fish. I have a feeling that those guys who dog on fish smaller than 8 or 9 are just not that good on fillieting as some of us. Also those guys who keep only 8's and 9's are not eating as many fish dinners especially this year.

Bob

i find the smaller fish easier to clean. they are so soft. still only keep larger fish though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
not rippin on you at all nice guy. keep what you like ( i do) . i was out to ginos today 7:45 til about noon and kept 17. i measured 3 of them were 7 5/8 ( im soooo ashamed)
NOT.....will be out there again in the am good luck fellas. and girls

1 - 12 of 12 Posts