Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well tried the same area as thur evening this morning, (north of ginos) 5fow, the size of the fish where real small. kind of slow today, seen a few pigs that wanted to give me a kiss, but would run away as soon as i danced with them, just like my wife. anyone have any luck out there ? don't know where to go tomorrow morning?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Feb 6 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mrfishtaker @ Feb 6 2010, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Feb 6 2010, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thats why i went wabbit hunting instead of fishing....alot of wind today

well are we having rabit stew ?

yes went 1 for 3 today

hey i will be out in front of jimmies tomorrow, have room in the shanty if you want to make it out be there around 7:15 am, i seen them just wouldn't bite

·
Registered
26 Posts
Went out in front of jimmys today caught alot of small one kept a dozen. Four of them were ten inchers not to bad for a windy day. Seen a few jumbos but they just swam bye. Enough 4 a meal I am happy. The water was a little cloudy but I had fun thats all that matters!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
QUOTE(mrfishtaker @ Feb 6 2010, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Feb 6 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mrfishtaker @ Feb 6 2010, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Feb 6 2010, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thats why i went wabbit hunting instead of fishing....alot of wind today

well are we having rabit stew ?

yes went 1 for 3 today

hey i will be out in front of jimmies tomorrow, have room in the shanty if you want to make it out be there around 7:15 am, i seen them just wouldn't bite

i just got in from playing texas holdem i wont be be up till noon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.