Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Gino's Kids sat?

833 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Walker 
#1 ·
I thought I read a post about a kid thing going on this saturday at Ginos. Was I too drunk that night and making it up or did I see something about that???

#2 ·
QUOTE(mjlittle3 @ Jan 29 2010, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought I read a post about a kid thing going on this saturday at Ginos. Was I too drunk that night and making it up or did I see something about that???

This is the info your refering to.

Hi all

The Lake St Clair Walleye Associations kid's ice fishing event, is this Sunday at Gino's. We are expecting 300+ kids for this event.

There are only so many parking spaces at Gino's. So if you're just going fishing and not brining kids to the event this Sunday, please park some place other than Gino's, these kids would really appreciate it.

We will have ice fishing seminars for the kid's, the newest in ice fishing shanties will be demonstrated and much more. The MSU and U of M fishing teams will also be there to help out.

The first three hundred kids will get ice fishing rods and other equipment. All bait will be provided by local bait shops.

The LSCWA will also have large warming tents set up at Gino's, with hot dogs, chili and hot chocolate for all.

Thank you for your cooperation.

#3 ·
QUOTE(Keith207 @ Jan 29 2010, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mjlittle3 @ Jan 29 2010, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought I read a post about a kid thing going on this saturday at Ginos. Was I too drunk that night and making it up or did I see something about that???

Hi all

The Lake St Clair Walleye Associations kid's ice fishing event, is this Sunday at Gino's. We are expecting 300+ kids for this event.

There are only so many parking spaces at Gino's. So if you're just going fishing and not brining kids to the event this Sunday, please park some place other than Gino's, these kids would really appreciate it.

We will have ice fishing seminars for the kid's, the newest in ice fishing shanties will be demonstrated and much more. The MSU and U of M fishing teams will also be there to help out.

The first three hundred kids will get ice fishing rods and other equipment. All bait will be provided by local bait shops.

The LSCWA will also have large warming tents set up at Gino's, with hot dogs, chili and hot chocolate for all.

Don't forget to mention that even though this is a FREE event for the KIDS, Genos will still be charging the parents to take their kids to it by charging for parking at this FREE KIDS event.

#4 ·
QUOTE(rubbnsmoke @ Jan 29 2010, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Keith207 @ Jan 29 2010, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mjlittle3 @ Jan 29 2010, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought I read a post about a kid thing going on this saturday at Ginos. Was I too drunk that night and making it up or did I see something about that???

Hi all

Don't forget to mention that even though this is a FREE event for the KIDS, Genos will still be charging the parents to take their kids to it by charging for parking at this FREE KIDS event.

The LSCWA is picking up the parking fees for any car with kids in it.

#6 ·
QUOTE(Keith207 @ Jan 29 2010, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(rubbnsmoke @ Jan 29 2010, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Keith207 @ Jan 29 2010, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mjlittle3 @ Jan 29 2010, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought I read a post about a kid thing going on this saturday at Ginos. Was I too drunk that night and making it up or did I see something about that???

Hi all

The LSCWA is picking up the parking fees for any car with kids in it.

That's a good deal

#12 ·
QUOTE(weakender @ Jan 29 2010, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I 'm thinking of bringing my twin 6 year old boys out and this is my first event for the LSCWA do I have to bring any gear with me(auger, poles) or will that be provided?

Bring whatever gear you want. Members of the LSCWA will be providing rides to the fishing area with 4 wheelers with sleds. We will also have power augerrs to cut holes, but you might need to move several times to get on the fish. The first 300 kids will be getting ice poles with jigs. Other stuff like buckets and scoops will be there while supplies last. We will also be supplying the bait.

See you Sunday.

Attachments

#13 ·
QUOTE(Keith207 @ Jan 29 2010, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(weakender @ Jan 29 2010, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I 'm thinking of bringing my twin 6 year old boys out and this is my first event for the LSCWA do I have to bring any gear with me(auger, poles) or will that be provided?

Bring whatever gear you want. Members of the LSCWA will be providing rides to the fishing area with 4 wheelers with sleds. We will also have power augerrs to cut holes, but you might need to move several times to get on the fish. The first 300 kids will be getting ice poles with jigs. Other stuff like buckets and scoops will be there while supplies last. We will also be supplying the bait.

See you Sunday.

sure will hopfully the boys can brave the cold for awhile

#14 ·
QUOTE(Keith207 @ Jan 29 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mjlittle3 @ Jan 29 2010, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought I read a post about a kid thing going on this saturday at Ginos. Was I too drunk that night and making it up or did I see something about that???

Hi all

can you bring your young one to ginos to the event from the lake?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.