Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the atmosphere like there? are we renting out a party room or what? not sure what to expect....

sorrrry i am curiuos now

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Expect a lot of crazy, drunk peeps yelling "SOOOOOOOOCCCCIIIIIIAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!" every 10 minutes or so.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 26 2003, 01:01 PM)Expect a lot of crazy, drunk peeps yelling "SOOOOOOOOCCCCIIIIIIAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!" every 10 minutes or so.

ok is this a private thing or will public be there too?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
public as i understand it...

·
Registered
833 Posts
MJ, I would assume the majority would be LSCN people. However, I'm sure there will be some strays from the general public. Never been there myself, lookin' forward to it!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 26 2003, 01:00 PM)It's really nice and under construction
suck a$$ <_<

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Whatever you do, DO NOT mention the words, mafia, mob, organized crime, racketeering, riffraff, syndicate, godfather, Giuseppe Impastato, la cosa nostra, or make any Italian jokes, or you may end up in the lake wearing a pair of cement shoes.

It's all about respect!!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Nov 26 2003, 01:31 PM)Whatever you do, DO NOT mention the words, mafia, mob, organized crime, racketeering, riffraff, syndicate, godfather, Giuseppe Impastato, la cosa nostra, or make any Italian jokes, or you may end up in the lake wearing a pair of cement shoes.

And don't walk around muttering "Bubba Zinnetti sleeps with the fishes!"

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RIFFRAFF

i love that word.

that'll be the word of the day.

god can this day drag any slower??
i think i'm calling it a day in 28 mins

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Is it OK if we call someone a "stutterin' prick"?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 26 2003, 01:39 PM)Is it OK if we call someone a "stutterin' prick"?

listen wiseguy, i'm gonna be on St. Clair in New Baltimore at 2:30 and i may just run by your house and whip a few TP rolls into the trees

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Nov 26 2003, 01:44 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 26 2003, 01:39 PM) Is it OK if we call someone a "stutterin' prick"?

listen wiseguy, i'm gonna be on St. Clair in New Baltimore at 2:30 and i may just run by your house and whip a few TP rolls into the trees
You mean the two twigs the city planted on my property?

Too bad the lockbox is gone. You could have let the dog out for us.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Nov 26 2003, 01:31 PM)Whatever you do, DO NOT mention the words, mafia, mob, organized crime, racketeering, riffraff, syndicate, godfather, Giuseppe Impastato, la cosa nostra, or make any Italian jokes, or you may end up in the lake wearing a pair of cement shoes.

What about Campari

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Nov 26 2003, 01:49 PM)Play nicely you two.
We are, ... i think.

·
Registered
612 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Nov 26 2003, 06:31 PM)Whatever you do, DO NOT mention the words, mafia, mob, organized crime, racketeering, riffraff, syndicate, godfather, Giuseppe Impastato, la cosa nostra, or make any Italian jokes, or you may end up in the lake wearing a pair of cement shoes.

And don't tell nobody to go home and get there F'in shine box!

·
Registered
409 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Nov 26 2003, 01:34 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Nov 26 2003, 01:31 PM) Whatever you do, DO NOT mention the words, mafia, mob, organized crime, racketeering, riffraff, syndicate, godfather, Giuseppe Impastato, la cosa nostra, or make any Italian jokes, or you may end up in the lake wearing a pair of cement shoes.

And don't walk around muttering "Bubba Zinnetti sleeps with the fishes!"

eh - FA GETTA BOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 26 2003, 02:12 PM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 26 2003, 01:00 PM) It's really nice and under construction
suck a$$

I was sayin' it's a nice place.
I was also sayin' it's under construction.
I.E. It's nice and under construction.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts