Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so ya thought i was going to fish selfridge this morning and my buddy talked me in to fishing ginos. thank god we did cuz i heard about that crack out at selfridge. i had never fished ginos b4and was excited to try somewhere new. anyways pulled in to ginos early this morning and wow thats a realy nice place! we kinda went on the out skirts of the pack of people. and holy cow did not realize how deep it was out there. fishin wasnt to good for us. had one nice sunny and one perch about 8" but threw them back. we moved 3 times and still couldnt connect with the jumbos! still had a blast and i plan on fishing ginos again sometime soon.

·
Registered
99 Posts
QUOTE(the curl @ Feb 5 2010, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ok so ya thought i was going to fish selfridge this morning and my buddy talked me in to fishing ginos. thank god we did cuz i heard about that crack out at selfridge. i had never fished ginos b4and was excited to try somewhere new. anyways pulled in to ginos early this morning and wow thats a realy nice place! we kinda went on the out skirts of the pack of people. and holy cow did not realize how deep it was out there. fishin wasnt to good for us. had one nice sunny and one perch about 8" but threw them back. we moved 3 times and still couldnt connect with the jumbos! still had a blast and i plan on fishing ginos again sometime soon.

keep trying, next time try in close, i have been on them in 5fow.schools come & go wish i had a spear a few times

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hey bigfisherman, have any tips for a guy who's never fished at Selfridge before. Like where to park and maybe some hints on where to access the ice and such. PM if you like. I haven't been able to get out as much as I would have liked this season, and it's rapidly drawing to a close, and I'd like at least one perch dinner before it thaws.

TIA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts