Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started fishing about 2 pm. Went as far as i could, about 500-600 yards pretty close to crack. Drilled 2 holes and was non stop dinks till i left at 5-30. Did manage to take home a perch dinner for me and the wife. 1 nice 11 inch and 1 10 rest i took home were 7-8. Most hit on tear drop w/minnow. Few on wiggler and none on jenson egg. Fun day all in all. Going again tomorrow in am.

·
Registered
697 Posts
QUOTE(CWAY @ Jan 20 2010, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am having the same issue of where to fish I will also be out in the mourning.

im leaning towards in that marina. i really like that place. normally i get in there illegally because the ice at the mouth is crappy or gone but i guess you can just walk in from the lake now

·
Registered
673 Posts
I fished off the meto day sail tonight from 3:30 till dark. Got one 8" and one 7" plus a hanful of dinks. Caught most of the fish on a red Jensen with a pink teardrop. Got one dink on a minnow.

Talked to one old guy who got a nice mess of fish on a Ken's spoon with a green bead. He told me the fish were hitting for about an hour before I got out ( doesn't that figure?)

All fish went back in the drink for another day.

Good Luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts