·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I finally recieved my case +....

and just had some tag-a-longs....

and....

they don't taste the same... <_<

WTF! Anybody else have this phenomenon this year??

Think it could be the cheeze-it's cheddar jack that I ate before hand that threw off the flavor?? BC I am NOT happy right now.

·
Registered
338 Posts
You bought a case. What's that cost $36? You get 12 cookies in a pkg. They need to quit short changing us that continue to support them. The cookies aren't bad, but come on--you can get two big bags of Chips Ahoy or Oreos for $3.50/$4.00.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I got the samoas and thin mints and they lasted all of two days in this house.

Yup...they were good

the thin mints look smaller to me though

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Mar 10 2004, 10:13 PM)I got the samoas and thin mints and they lasted all of two days in this house.

Yup...they were good

the thin mints look smaller to me though

our favorites are the thin mints, tag a longs and peanut butter cookie-
all tasted great, lasted maybe 3 days - YES...did seem smaller-

but all for a good cause- it's a once a year treat

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
All of the above mensioned are all always gross just get the coconut and carmel ones you can't go wrong they have been aroud for years and always taste great.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I agree about the taste ....Something just ain`t right

about them..........Can`t figure it out.....Maybee I should

sample another box just to make sure....

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I love Tag a longs! You wanna sell one of the zillion boxes you got...I have a freezer just waiting for a box!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts

Yeah, I remember sitting next to a certain someone at a booth with a box full of tag a longs...I was lucky to get 3 out of that whole box!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Mar 10 2004, 10:08 PM)You bought a case. What's that cost $36? You get 12 cookies in a pkg. They need to quit short changing us that continue to support them. The cookies aren't bad, but come on--you can get two big bags of Chips Ahoy or Oreos for $3.50/$4.00.
Its for a good cause you , kind of like buying raffle tickets from friends kids same thing dude, you know you probably wont win. And half the time I loose the tickets after I buy them anyways or forget about them but it helps out the kids and they win they win something if they sell so many.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PF... thanks for the information!

apparently, gs cookies are made by several different vendors so your batch literally may not taste as good as another... <_<

Instead of eating a whole box, I only had 4.... that is something like a world recor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts