Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would bring up a topic I brought up a couple weeks ago (this place could use some lightening up!)
Here are the finalists for our daughters name... My wife and I are determined to figure it out this weekend.

Lauren
Caelan
Corrine
Ashley
Delaney
Kailey
Ellie
Morgan
Alexa
Ali

Thanks everyone for their help!

·
Registered
585 Posts
My vote is for Lauren also.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
When my wife was pregnant with our son, we had picked names for both a boy or a girl. The girl's name we had come up with was Ashley Claire. Feel free to use it, no charge.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Lauren, Morgan or Ali!
Good luck....

My favorite name for a girl is Payton... HOPEFULLY if i ever get prego.. it will be a girl and we can name her Payton- unless Pauline takes it first!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Dec 5 2003, 09:31 AM)Lauren, Morgan or Ali!
That reminded me of the "Wizard of Oz"

Lauren, Morgan and Ali OH MY !!!!!!!!

My new niece is named Ellie

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I am a Delaney fan too! I have a friend who named her daughter Delaney and it really is a becoming name!

Very rare too!

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Obviously you guys know it's a girl....cool!!! I liked Ashley, it was on my list but not on my wife's. Carly was on both of our lists....so we went with it. When is your wife due??? Hope everything is going well!!!

XO

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats! Carly was on MY list! My wife is just about 6 months along, and although we did find out, my son is convinced that he will have a little brother! We did the same thing, came up with seperate lists, combined what was common, and are whittling it down... Are you getting any sleep?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I like Alexa!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts