Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck to all that will be at the Grand Championship for GNT.. The nights and days are getting longer and longer.......It looks as though we will fishing schooled fish and I for one hope those are 4lb + schools.

I look forward to seeing you all at the Banquet, and a early congrats to those that were division leaders you earned it !!!!! That is from the big dogs in the Elite, to the big dogs in the weeknight and the "Big dogs" that I seen run wild in the Franklin South East!!!!! The northern Big Dogs..... You all as well!!!!!!

Have a good and safe practice...

Nick Neves
AKA " hoping to "CATCHEM"

·
Registered
718 Posts
Nick,

In one way I can't wait for it to be here and in the other way it is going to be sad. Being a tournament director has it's trying times but those difficult times are so far and few in-between that the great people we get to communicate with make everything more than worth doing what we do.

Food will be: Beef ravioli, Cheese tortellini, Marinated Chicken breast, Gourmet Salad, Rolls, Alfredo Sauce, Marinara Sauce, Veg. trays, cheese trays and assorted deserts.

We have a "GREAT" Chef preparing the meal!

After participating in many championships and organizing many......BBQ sandwich, chips and soda really doesn't work well in our plan! We try to be different and in this aspect we are!

Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts