Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone out there, come fish the GNT next tuesday (7/22). If we get 24 boats the payout for 1st place will be 750 dollars and doug will pay up to 4 places. Also you don't have to pay a membership fee just the tournament fee which is 60 dollars for a team. Come on guys come next week you will love it, doug, bernadette, and dougie put on an awsome trail and everyone there is awsome. So come and try it out next week i promise you will love it.

·
Registered
718 Posts
The statement is true Fellow Anglers. For Tuesday July 22 only we will waive the membership fee.

Bassabductor, I have been out there. I forgot my password so I surfed as a "LURKER" and of course business as usual, I smoked another computer. I have one that works ok. Three lap tops down, and two of the tower ones gone. One of my Anglers said he would try to fix them for me. You would think that after all the crap that I've been through I would start doing a back-up every time I use one of these things. I think I have solved the problem though, ALL of them dumped while working on them in the trailer! I think I might have too much juice from my 5500 watt Extra Quiet PC destroyer (Generator).

I also lurk when most people are sleeping, I work at BPS full time, and do 5 tournaments a week. This equated to a min. of 120 hours a week.

Doug

·
Registered
718 Posts
Lap Top update!!!!! Power surge.....They are toast!

We will have burrial at Sea! This is a private service as I don't want anyone to see me cry about the additional loss of money!

Doug

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
If your sending all your units to the bottom of the sea, please forward me the GPS coordinates. It should make for good smallie habitat.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Darn next week only? I was planning on fishing a future evening tournament, but next week Alex and I will be pre-fishing for the Everstart tournament on Erie.
Oh well, mybe next time.....

And Doug, please stay away from computers, you have as much luck with them as I do catching tournament winning fish.lol

Is Mark Capot's computer broke too.... sorry I had to get that one in.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Joe,

The computer that Marc gave me is working great! Only problem is that the password expired and of course, I didn't know the password to change it to a new one. I hate these freaking computers!

Doug

·
Registered
718 Posts
Alex,

Between all the cell phones that have been dropped in the lake by me and me dumping all these stinking computers and my broke office size copy machine, I'll single handedly raise the lake level! LOL

Now I understand why Bernadette gives me a crayon and scrap paper to make notes. A crayon is not a real financial burden when I break one. LOL

Doug

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry for the confusion but the only time the membership will be waved is on the 7/22.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts