Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another great day on the water yesterday. Doug seems to have tamed the weather Gods as the actual conditions were nothing like what was predicted the night before.

The Green's took 1st with 19.9lbs, Bucciarelli's took 2nd with 19.5, and Cliff Blackford (Buford?) snuck in with 3rd. We finished with a modest 14lbs and change but had fun none-the-less. Smallies were the order of the day. Only a few small bags of largies brought in. Hopefully a few more of you can make it next weekend. All around good time.

Doug, the cornbread was great....

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
That was a fun tournament.....except watching Kyle master the bay AGAIN....great job. I couldnt see the better fish, I know it sounds weird. The 3 pounders were pretty dark, I guess the bigger ones were lighter?

Weather was actually the second best part of the day. We didnt catch many fish (9 total) but I did manage to beat Alex and Dave....lol

He is right, come on out and experience GNT yourself. Good tournaments, good times.

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah you guys sure did rebound after we talked earlier. I thought we had you when we talked but you boys battled through. We should have stuck it out but we left too soon and spent the rest of the day trying to find a couple of bigger fish and a kicker largie for Doug. We caught plenty of fish, we just got tired of deciding which 2.8lber was bigger. Obviously Kyle has those fish dialed in.

Next week your mine!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I was surprised when I saw your bag because I was telling Don that you guys had us all day. I think he was getting a little sick of my "motivational" talks.....didnt help him much either.

Should be real fun this weekend, I am not confident we can repeat a second place.

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I overheard you guys talking to that other guy late in the day, saying you had 15-16lbs. I turned to Dave "come on man we only got 14, we need a couple of 4's".
We scoured that area looking but just could never find bigger fish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts