Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The email I have been waiting for is here! Well a few of them are here. Last year there were many Co's that stated the artificial rig was legal, yet I was never able to get it in a hard copy of some sorts. Finally it is here!

GNT FOLLOWS ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, in saying this, drop shot as it was originally done is unlawful and will not be tolerated in any of our events. However, the ARTIFICIAL RIG IS LEGAL! The description of an artificial rig is as follows: Any lure that falls into the State of Michigans Department of Natural Resources Common Terms catagory pretaining to artificial lures tied at the bottom, then with a hook tied directly to the line above it and baited with the same Common Terms in the catogory of artificial lures it a lawful way to fish.

This is as of 8:30 p.m. Thurs. this may change as I know I will get a couple more emails. I will post their response as soon as I get all the bugs worked out of my computer.

Doug

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
What if I'm fishing in Canada?

(you thought you could get off easy didn't you
)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What if....... a frog had wings...............he wouldn't bust his butt every time he jumps. LOL

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Are you saying we can use live frogs as bait???

·
Registered
39 Posts
Live frogs? What kind of frogs doug? Are you going to have them available at the ramp?

Are they American or canadian frogs? You know I refuse to use french frogs.( get it? Frog frogs) When will you answer this one

C-ya
Bish

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alex,

I know you can type somewhat fast, could you respond to a post on my site. It is about live release.

Bish,

french (lower case as I have zero use for them) frogs used in any GNT event will have perminate banishment from our trail. LOL I didn't have to research this question, I shot from the hip!LOL

Doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts