Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone I was just wondering what place everyone came in yesterday for the GNT and what your wieght was?

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
I didn't know your partner was Brett? lol

Donnie/Brett had some nice fish. We did not fair so well. Had some fish early that I just could not get to bite. Fiddled with them for too long on a 4hr tournament. Scrapped out 3 fish late and that was it.

Masterbasser18, you faired well, nice limit. Good job.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I’d like to congratulate masterbasser18 (Adam) on his first bass tournament! Him and I had to fish a few areas to get our limit and they all found their way in the livewells via Luckycraft Lures. We tried topwater, spinnerbaits and tubes with no luck but our go to bait landed us tied for 4th. Awesome job Adam and it was a pleasure have such a young guy to rub shoulders with. I can also note that we had our limit within the first 1 ½ hrs. We landed aprox. 15 bass and 2 of Mr. Brunner’s (spl.? sorry) pets. See you guys next week!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks steve and alex. I appreciate it. Steve I was honered to fish with you also. I can't wait to fish next week. I hope you guys are ready for steve and I!

·
Registered
666 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jun 25 2003, 09:12 AM)All I know is that my partner and his son (my godson) won it with 14.99, big fish a 4. 12 boats.

Mini
I was at the weigh--in and after everyone left he was talking something about replacing that Mini guy. When asked where Don and him caught the fish (smallies) without hesitating he said in the canals of course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts