Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
As usual.........the weather SUCKS! We delayed blast-off for almost an hour because of wind, lightning and down pours that brought flash flooding.

Jeff Mitchell and Erin Boediegheimer won with over 22 pounds of the most beautiful smallies around.

I'll have the standings posted soon as our new computer is done and I just need to run by and pick it up. Finally, a new computer. Time to retire this 386 that was updated to a 486, then to a pentium about eight years ago.

Doug

·
Registered
718 Posts
Alex,

We'll be back there next year for sure.

Next years plans are done already and those of you that prefer Erie (Ohio, Canada and Michigan), St. Clair, Saginaw Bay and Bays in the North that hold monster smallies, get ready.

We are also looking to add Directors for next year, I have a very specific geographicial area that I want to stay in. (See the area at the end of this note) All directors will be in place at the end of this season and will be completely in tune with the way "WE" do things. We have two different plans. So, if anyone out there has the desire to be kicked, punched and called every four letter out there, in life they call that sado masicism (spelling?) but if your still interested, give us a note and I'll fill you in. emails only with your full name and address. Looking for Canada, N. Ohio North East, North West and any of the current lakes that we hold events on. email: [email protected]

Doug

·
Registered
718 Posts
When you email the info please have it in a resume' form as some long time GNT supporters and myself will go over all the so-called applications. We want the best for the anglers.

Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts