Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The snow is getting bad here in New Baltimore----tell your boss that Baby Doll said you have to go home and make snow angels

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
is it supposed to be snowy tomorrow? i have running around to do today and i soooooo don't want to do it in this weather!!!
i want to make snow angels!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure about tomorrow but I sure hope the salt starts working soon.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Baby Doll @ Jan 14 2004, 09:48 AM)The snow is getting bad here in New Baltimore----tell your boss that Baby Doll said you have to go home and make snow angels

Oh no! Snowblowers in the garage, thanks!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
me too! i already have my day planned in my head, so i'm going to venture out!araaaaaaarrrggggghhhh!! wish me luck!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
The hubby is out of town, so it's me and the snowblower tonight.....YUK......I'm gonna start calling around for a service. I don't like the idea of the me in the dark outside freezing, nope, doesn't sound good.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
No can do for me. I get to leave the office, then head out to Highland and Holly!!!

The joys of Outside Sales

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jan 14 2004, 10:21 AM)No can do for me. I get to leave the office, then head out to Highland and Holly!!!

Just crank up some Vanden Plas in the car and you're all set.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 14 2004, 11:26 AM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jan 14 2004, 10:21 AM) No can do for me. I get to leave the office, then head out to Highland and Holly!!!

Sounds good to me. Good thing I have a few CDs, it may take me a while.

I'll listen to my new Rat Pack CD, too! Great live Frank, Dean and Sammy!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'm thinking about running up to Nino's before Mak has to be at school! I like 4 wheel drive

Wasn't even snowing at 5:15 when I got up....by 6:30 it was coming down!!!

Bumming though cuz I think our snowblower is broke and I am not shoveling

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jan 14 2004, 10:29 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 14 2004, 11:26 AM) QUOTE(Campari @ Jan 14 2004, 10:21 AM) No can do for me. I get to leave the office, then head out to Highland and Holly!!!

Sounds good to me.
They've got Special Editions of The God Thing and Far Off Grace coming out, remastered with bonus tracks.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 14 2004, 11:40 AM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jan 14 2004, 10:29 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 14 2004, 11:26 AM) QUOTE(Campari @ Jan 14 2004, 10:21 AM) No can do for me. I get to leave the office, then head out to Highland and Holly!!!

Sounds good to me.
They've got Special Editions of The God Thing and Far Off Grace coming out, remastered with bonus tracks.

COOL!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Oh god....... It`s already the story of the day........All the storm teams are ready

to over report from every crack and creveas........

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTEThe hubby is out of town, so it's me and the snowblower tonight.....YUK......I'm gonna start calling around for a service. I don't like the idea of the me in the dark outside freezing, nope, doesn't sound good.

You would hope that one of our neighbors out w/ their snowblowers would be kind enough to come over and help us weekday widowers out, eh!! OR even better our guy friends like Aaron (cough cough)
would come over and help out!! Hmmmm whatever happened to helping your neighbor out?? <_<

My dad 67 years old goes around his neighbors and plow their walks isn' that just so nice!!

Anyways out I go with my shovel!! The only thing positive is that you can burn a ton of calories shoveling!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jan 14 2004, 03:30 PM)Is the sky falling????? there sending everyone home......wait it's just snow.
NOT HERE.. MY BOSS IS KEEPING US ALL ;-( GRRR......

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 14 2004, 09:52 AM)is it supposed to be snowy tomorrow? i have running around to do today and i soooooo don't want to do it in this weather!!!
i want to make snow angels!

Yes, I heard that it is suppose to snow tommarrow

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lol... i don't think i'm going to plan anymore 'hoedowns.' last year when we had our hoedown at jack's, it snowed like this. tomorrow (thurs) is this year's hoedown... and look at it! lol! i hope it stops snowing!

remember when i taunted ma nature? uh, well, can i take it back??? lol!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts