Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally the Z-Man gets shut down by his own people! There was another dude out there yesterday who totally blew the Z-Man away. This dude had it bumbing large with way better music and not all that stupid repetative talk.

It was funny, the guy got everyone to say "Go Home Z-Man Go Home!" and he was talking bad about Z-Man over the mic. Then the Z-Man tries to get his "small" crowd riled up and hops on the mic with his usual B.S., only this time he really laid it on thick. "Ahhhhhhh...sheeet! Can I get a hell yeah?! Ahhhhhhhh...sheeet!" Little does the guy realize that this is the crap that drove everyone away from him.

Thumbs down to the Z-Man. Go sell your speakers dude.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Was this other guy "The Preacher"???? He was the one that started the whole boat party in the bay YEARS ago when it was in Little Muscamoot. Then when he stopped coming out there, z - man took over. The preacher always started the party, but RARELY went on the mic. Just curious if it was him or not because I wasn't out there.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Funny thing is, as many times as I've seen Z-Man out in the bay. I don't ever recall him telling anyone to go home... He always welcomes everyone to the party and invites many people to party on his boat. If someone gets injured he'll shut down the music and call the sheriff or the coast guard over and make sure that person gets taken care of. If someone gets out of hand and starts a fight he'll shut down and help talk their tempers down.

Although I don't care for some of the music he plays, he does mix it up a bit from time to time to try to keep everyone happy. But you can't please all of the people all of the time.

John is a great guy, and there is more than enough room for everyone to have a good time and party peacefully in "Da Moot"!

Just my .02!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(jgirard1 @ Sep 14 2003, 02:06 PM)Finally the Z-Man gets shut down by his own people! There was another dude out there yesterday who totally blew the Z-Man away. This dude had it bumbing large with way better music and not all that stupid repetative talk.

It was funny, the guy got everyone to say "Go Home Z-Man Go Home!" and he was talking bad about Z-Man over the mic. Then the Z-Man tries to get his "small" crowd riled up and hops on the mic with his usual B.S., only this time he really laid it on thick. "Ahhhhhhh...sheeet! Can I get a hell yeah?! Ahhhhhhhh...sheeet!" Little does the guy realize that this is the crap that drove everyone away from him.

Thumbs down to the Z-Man. Go sell your speakers dude.
Just my .02!!!!

Z-man is friends with a lot of people on this webiste so I would appreciate it if you would respect that!!!!!

Yeah his phrases may annoy some, but everytime I hear them I laugh my A$$ off because they remind me as well as MANY MANY others of the fun I had this summer at the Moot. As a matter of fact I think it is safe to say we rocked the bay ALL NIIIGHT LONG!!!!!!!

SO... be nice!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
So what, the Z-Man repeats him self over and over again! This new guy comes out ONE day and everyone floods to him. Where was this guy all summer long. I think everyone owes Z-Man a big thank you for providing the music he does. He has stated over and over again for people to bring Cd's to him and he would play them! If you don't like the music the Z-Man plays or you don't like him saying the same things over and over, then don't go near him and have your own little party some where else! No body forced you near the Z-Man!

·
Registered
42 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 14 2003, 02:48 PM)If someone gets injured he'll shut down the music and call the sheriff or the coast guard over and make sure that person gets taken care of. If someone gets out of hand and starts a fight he'll shut down and help talk their tempers down.
At JN2, Z Man was on the mic trying to get help for the guy who broke his arm and was making sure there was access to the island for the coast guard and sheriff..... I didn't see the guy who was "bumping it large" at the moot this weekend trying to be helpful out there.

Everyweekend Z man is welcoming people on his boat to party and have a good time. And has anyone else noticed that as soon as he pulls up the gaunlet gets started and the party does too?

I owe Z man a big thanks for another great summer on the lake!!! Hopefully this won't be continuing next summer at the Moot......

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Lola @ Sep 14 2003, 03:15 PM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 14 2003, 02:48 PM) If someone gets injured he'll shut down the music and call the sheriff or the coast guard over and make sure that person gets taken care of. If someone gets out of hand and starts a fight he'll shut down and help talk their tempers down.
At JN2, Z Man was on the mic trying to get help for the guy who broke his arm and was making sure there was access to the island for the coast guard and sheriff..... I didn't see the guy who was "bumping it large" at the moot this weekend trying to be helpful out there.

Everyweekend Z man is welcoming people on his boat to party and have a good time. And has anyone else noticed that as soon as he pulls up the gaunlet gets started and the party does too?

I owe Z man a big thanks for another great summer on the lake!!! Hopefully this won't be continuing next summer at the Moot......
Good Call--He not only uses his resources to have a good time but to help others out too!!!

One more thing I forgot......

Thanks for a great summer !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
You know, when you take on a roll such as Z-man has, you are going to be subject to the opinions of all different kinds of people... and that's fine, to each his own.

However, it's pretty disrespectful to come in here and put ANYBODY down, for whatever reason... it's just not cool.

I agree with everything wiz, girlie and afiremen said; Z-man promotes a good time to those that choose to party near him... and is always couteous and respectful... a good person. Personally, the one time I was out there and he wasn't, though the line was huge, it just wasn't as organized or the same with out him....

Thanks Z-man and Veronica!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i have a few cds i keep forgetting to give to the z man figure by the time i remember to bring them summer will be over . z man posted a while back if you want to hear it give him a cd you want to hear. so take the time to burn one or two and give to him and then you wont have anything to whine about. ive never been on his boat my dog has though think it pretty nice he lets peeps party on it it has to get trashed every weekend from everyone.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I agree with everyone, I,ve only met the z-man a couple of times and he seems like a pretty cool dude. The funny thing is I alway's got annoyed by his repetative phrases in the past, but know I find myself saying them all the time. Ahhhhhhhh...sheeet

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Yet again, a newbie pipes in with some negativity to stir the pot in our happy little boathouse...

·
Registered
530 Posts
agreed. It's just not the same when the z's not out in the bay. I kinda feel like he's done a great service to the party though he can be annoying at time's , I still have nothing but good to say. It's not like I ever heard him put someone down.........unless they deserve it.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Zman and Veronica are wonderful people !!!! If you dont like his music then dont listen to it !!!!John would help any one if they needed it!!! John and Veronica always bring out the best entertainment ever!!! Ive been there when he doesnt show and its very boring!!! Thank you Zman and Veronica you guys rock!!!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I have to agree ... it is a big freakin' lake out there ... as much as the Z-man (does he even have a real name?) can sometimes annoy the crap outta me (remember 'Kung Fu Fighting' from last summer?) if you don't like it, raft somewhere else. Try Goose Bay, or over by Strawberry Island.

I have to admit though, if anyone could (and probably should) be pissed off, it is the people on Harsen's. Not sure if I was spending a million or so on a weekend house on the island that I would want to hear Eminem blasting from a mile away!

Z-man - never met you, never rafted in the gauntlet with you, but you have provided plenty o' good times this summer for me and my crew... and to think you don't get a cent from it ...

Thanks, dude! You put the mmmmmm in 'Moot

Scott.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I don't want to repeat what everyone above has said. But all in all, when he's not out there to provide music and somewhat of a "cornerstone" for the boat line, its just not the same. The summer out there would not have been as fun without the entertainment he helps come to be.
Z-man, if you read this, thanks for a good summer, and thanks for playing the 2 cd's I made. Can't wait till '04!!

John

·
Registered
71 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 14 2003, 02:48 PM)Funny thing is, as many times as I've seen Z-Man out in the bay. I don't ever recall him telling anyone to go home... He always welcomes everyone to the party and invites many people to party on his boat. If someone gets injured he'll shut down the music and call the sheriff or the coast guard over and make sure that person gets taken care of. If someone gets out of hand and starts a fight he'll shut down and help talk their tempers down.

Although I don't care for some of the music he plays, he does mix it up a bit from time to time to try to keep everyone happy. But you can't please all of the people all of the time.

John is a great guy, and there is more than enough room for everyone to have a good time and party peacefully in "Da Moot"!

Just my .02!
You took the words right out my mouth. John (The Z-man) and Veronica have not only opened there Boat up to people gave them a Beer and food. I don't know many people that would do what they have done for other people. They also have played a large part in helping with fund raisers for several functions. Thank You John and Veronica for a wonderful and fun Summer!

G

·
I feel the need to put in my .02
because I can't even believe I am seeing this crap.
Z-man and Veronica have allowed other peeps on thier boat to party, and have a good time, even folks they don't know,.. they try to watch how many people are on because there really is a limit, provided food and drink and toiletries, and then cleaned up after all were gone.
Z-man has never told anyone they were not welcome in the bay and tries to promote a good time.
This one time hotshot is on a boat that stinks like $hit and has no class.

Just my freakin 02

...by the way, you spelled (bumping) wrong JCK-A$$!!

Thanks for the summer of fun John and "V"

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Thumbs down to jgirard and anyone else that comes on here to disrespect our friends.

YOU go home!

grrrrrr.....think the last time he came on here, he was promoting one of his own parties or something.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i wish zman would play a little more rock and roll, but all and all he and v are GREAT peeps for all they do for the moot. they help really make it a PAR-TAY!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.