Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hvae Dave Elliot and his osn tomorrow hope I get the kid into a Muskie. will post the rsults in the afternoon.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What a day. On the water at 8AM. 8:20 1st Muskie to the boat behind a Bummers Bumble Bee ( One of mine) 8:50 2nd Muskie to boat. Red Eye. I could make this long but the short of it was we had 16 Muskie on and to the boat plus 3 Largemouth and a over 2 foot Burbot. What a day I'm spent stayed until nearly 4 PM and it got hot. Nite All Bob

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey muskybobsr: How would i book a charter with you? I fish st clair alot but im kind of limited to a smaller boat. Iv caught muskys before but nothing 2 big.Its not because of lack of effort .I just cant seem to pick up any decent musky. I would like to pick up a few pointers from you .I remember i picked up a book of yours some 10 years ago.Thats when i started to fish this lake. Iv been addicted ever sence .There would probbly be two of us. We like to troll and cast.Would fall be a good time of year to go for the bigins

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congrats, Bob. Imagine that boy had one heckuva smile goin' all day long ... the fish gods were smiling too, I'm sure.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Jul 16 2004, 04:39 PM)
What a day. On the water at 8AM. 8:20 1st Muskie to the boat behind a Bummers Bumble Bee ( One of mine) 8:50 2nd Muskie to boat. Red Eye. I could make this long but the short of it was we had 16 Muskie on and to the boat plus 3 Largemouth and a over 2 foot Burbot. What a day I'm spent stayed until nearly 4 PM and it got hot. Nite All Bob
Wow, sounds like a great day. The "legend" lives. Way to go Bob. I think if I ever had a day like that I might retire and rest on my laurels.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The kid was only seven and I let him land one of the smaller Muskie and he had a blast. We landed 4 lost 7 (We saw them) and had 5 follows plus we saw 2 sunning themselves and 1 was tenneesee Sue and she is hugh. Dgreif it was a Burbot solid black. herefishy Email me. Mike you should have been there. You too Chris.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By the way herefishy I'm a caster I quit trolling 30 years ago Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No fish where hurt yesterday. They where all treated with kid gloves. Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts