Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have fun Saturday at Tin Fish and at Browns Halloween bash! Goose and I leave tomorrow for Germany.
Have a great week

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Have a safe trip Kurt and Amy!!!! Take lots of pictures! Are you bringing your running shoe's Amy? I bet that would be a beautiful run in the a.m. there!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Sep 26 2003, 09:12 AM)Have a safe trip Kurt and Amy!!!! Take lots of pictures! Are you bringing your running shoe's Amy? I bet that would be a beautiful run in the a.m. there!
Of course I am. The hotel we are staying at has a fitness center, so If the weather is crappy I can resort to that

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Watch the move Top Secret! before you go.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Have a great time you guys!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Drink lots of good German bier mmmmmmmmmmmm remember if you order a pilsner style when the waitress gives you the first beer order your next one. Properly poured it takes quite a while before the head gets down so the glass can be filled up.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Sep 26 2003, 09:21 AM)Drink lots of good German bier mmmmmmmmmmmm remember if you order a pilsner style when the waitress gives you the first beer order your next one. Properly poured it takes quite a while before the head gets down so the glass can be filled up.

Thats great advice! Thanks

Thanks again Traveler for all your help planning our itinerary.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey guys, have a great time. We are going to miss you guys on Saturday! Oh and take lots of pictures (of hot german MEN)! hehe

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
There's an interesting line over in Traveler's talents thread that you guys can have some fun with over in Germany! lol

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 26 2003, 09:31 AM)QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Sep 26 2003, 09:21 AM) Drink lots of good German bier mmmmmmmmmmmm remember if you order a pilsner style when the waitress gives you the first beer order your next one. Properly poured it takes quite a while before the head gets down so the glass can be filled up.

Thats great advice! Thanks

Thanks again Traveler for all your help planning our itinerary.
The proper time for pouring a pilsner is 7 minutes. Hope you guys have a great time and you check out all the great stuff in Muenchen as well as in Garmisch. I am enviouuuuuuuuuus as hell. That place is home to me!!

Oh and milord, german woman are not as hot as you think for a very special reason and I will detail that to you in person when I see you. My advice is to go "Slavic" all the time!! Maxie knows what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
enjoy your trip you two!
play lots of hide the schnitzel!

·
Registered
670 Posts
The proper time for pouring a pilsner is 7 minutes.

This means order another as soon as you are served. Remember: drink 'til you puke, then get on a table and give a seigh heil salute. That way people won't think you're tourists.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts