Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up, Gander Mtn. has the Stradic MG's on sale for 130$(normally 220$). There are only a couple left. I think 2 2500's and 1 or 2 3000's and a couple 750's. The symetre 1500 rear drag (I own 4 of them and LOVE them) is also on sale for 59.99 I believe (normally 100$). These are great prices on these reels and i've bought my share already so i'll open up the savings to you guys lol. This new employee discount is going to be dangerous lol. I tried to talk the old lady into letting them pay me in merchandise but she didn't go for it. Also all Mossy oak boots are 50% off and the Gander Mountain expedition fleece long johns are on sale for 9.99. There aren't many of these left but they are normally 39.99. There are some other good deals in there also but I just got off work so my brains a little fried. Off to bed so I can pull another graveyard stocking shelves tomorrow. 9pm-5am sucks but its nice not dealing with you yahoo's walking around the store while i'm trying to work lol.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(Fish Burn @ Nov 30 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Since when is Gander Mt. a sponsor? Don't worry I wont be getting in your way while youre stocking shelves.

Well it's not, and a heads up is not promoting it anymore then saying bass pro or cabella's is having a good sale(Cabella's is selling G&H dekes like $30 off) if a paying sponsor complains, I will be glad to remove it.

CV

And I only hit Gander on a must go basis, since they went public owned they let alot of people down.

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(Fish Burn @ Nov 30 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Since when is Gander Mt. a sponsor? Don't worry I wont be getting in your way while youre stocking shelves.

Since when did it become your duty to police a forum? You have 8 posts to your credit and 5 of them are negative. Glad to see your contributing. Gander Mt. is not a sponsor and i'm well aware of that fact. All I was doing was trying to help you guys out by mentioning some great sales. Next time i'll be sure to keep them to myself because obviously, you have an issue with possibly saving some $$ on merchandise. Trust me, I spend more money in the local bait shops around here than probably 80% of the people on this site and in no way shape or form am I trying to promote Gander Mt. Just merely trying to pass on some great deals I came across while browsing the other day. I'm sorry if I offended you little buddy. I'll be sure to keep my comments to myself next time. Mod's if you see this go ahead and close or delete it. Obviously someone read this and benefitted because when I left yesterday there were quite a few of the reels left but last night when I went in, they were gone so i'm glad someone jumped in on some good deals. Thanks for your concern about my well being though fish burn, good looking out. If you need anything brother, just let me know and i'll help you out.

·
Registered
731 Posts
JOHN, NOW I KNOW WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. DO YOU HAVE ANY HUNTING BOOTS WITH 2000 GRAM THINSULATE? PRICE DOESN'T MATTER, I MEAN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE ON SALE OR NOT.

yeah, why so harsh newbie? relax man.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks for the heads up john. im SO tired of people on this web site telling people what they can and cant say. they need to get a life. im all about helping out the little store's in our area but sometimes they dont have what i need. by the way u and i going to hit the smallmouth again during the spawn? CALL ME SOMEDAY.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts

Geeez! Go fishing man.

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE(---FISHON--- @ Dec 1 2009, 05:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Fish Burn @ Nov 30 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Since when is Gander Mt. a sponsor? Don't worry I wont be getting in your way while youre stocking shelves.
Don't let that idiot discourage you from giving a little heads up information now and then it's appreciated. I'm goign to check out the Gander Mountain close to me.

Since when did it become your duty to police a forum? You have 8 posts to your credit and 5 of them are negative. Glad to see your contributing. Gander Mt. is not a sponsor and i'm well aware of that fact. All I was doing was trying to help you guys out by mentioning some great sales. Next time i'll be sure to keep them to myself because obviously, you have an issue with possibly saving some $$ on merchandise. Trust me, I spend more money in the local bait shops around here than probably 80% of the people on this site and in no way shape or form am I trying to promote Gander Mt. Just merely trying to pass on some great deals I came across while browsing the other day. I'm sorry if I offended you little buddy. I'll be sure to keep my comments to myself next time. Mod's if you see this go ahead and close or delete it. Obviously someone read this and benefitted because when I left yesterday there were quite a few of the reels left but last night when I went in, they were gone so i'm glad someone jumped in on some good deals. Thanks for your concern about my well being though fish burn, good looking out. If you need anything brother, just let me know and i'll help you out.

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(RipNLips @ Dec 2 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>wished i would of seen this earlyer. and smallaholic makes some good points. The local boys cant carry everything.

HEY, WHAT ABOUT US CHICKS? LOL

·
Registered
219 Posts
jackie ive only met u once. been in ur store a couple times and i was treated VERY well. i think u try real hard and i hope ur store does well. u know better then anybody that u cant carry everthing or please everbody. keep up the good work. happy to hear ur little fire didnt affect ur store

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
QUOTE(Nautical Mile bp @ Dec 3 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(RipNLips @ Dec 2 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>wished i would of seen this earlyer. and smallaholic makes some good points. The local boys cant carry everything.

HEY, WHAT ABOUT US CHICKS? LOL

The only place you can get bait and fill up your favorite snow machine at the same stop!

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(RipNLips @ Dec 4 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>looks like im getting in trouble.... I mean local personals....

LOL!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts