Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard about something like this at the ozz-fest and loly-palozer.

Small canopy tent with privacy screen area (for shy girls), a couple cans of liquid latex, offer painted on bikini tops for fee (or free to just see some knockers).

Girls can run around semi-nekid - but still have a "top" on!!!!

I'd like to do this but I think my wife may not want me to. Honey? Anyway, run with the idea and just let me paint one set of cans for the thought!!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jul 25 2003, 01:12 PM)Nice sales pitch 2 - 5. Why don't you just tell her your an artist and that is your canvas

I did, but then I took it too far by saying I would use my p*n*s as a brush, she smacked me!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 25 2003, 01:14 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jul 25 2003, 01:12 PM) Nice sales pitch 2 - 5. Why don't you just tell her your an artist and that is your canvas

I did, but then I took it too far by saying I would use my p*n*s as a brush, she smacked me!!!!
Would you use short strokes or long strokes?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 25 2003, 02:00 PM)Ok, lets break out the examples:
She looks like she didn't want her picture taken.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jul 25 2003, 02:16 PM)She is HOT!
Is that why she has no clothes on?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I think that is a great idea. I have always wanted a latex bathing suit but I have never seen it done before.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bring him!!!, nice site, except for the painted schlongs, i can just see him doing the guys, holding the unit with a pair of meat thongs (so he doens't get paint on his hands), nudging a nut here or there to get the sides painted - AGHAGHAGH

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 25 2003, 02:51 PM)bring him!!!, nice site, except for the painted schlongs, i can just see him doing the guys, holding the unit with a pair of meat thongs (so he doens't get paint on his hands), nudging a nut here or there to get the sides painted - AGHAGHAGH
See, If I had the job.....No painting dudes. chicks only......rules are rules.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jul 25 2003, 02:43 PM)Too bad I couldn't get my cousin here from Puerto Rico. He does this for a living!

IocoArt.com
Did he do this one?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts