Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
So here I am bored as heck, decided to hit the "last button" on the page counter thingy. So there I am on page 28 of this forum. HOLY CRAP, it's got more drama than All My Children. Hope it's not a sign of things to come once softwater opens up. Keep in mind people, this site is for DISCUSSION of fishing / boating / water related topics. If you want to fight / bicker / scream at each other, open up your yahoo messenger or send a PM. Different people's opinions / questions / tips are valued and appreciated, but once you start accusing / threatening / bitchin etc... then the site loses it's value and it becomes a free for all. I had a rough start myself trying to argue the whole "free speech" thing, but I was quickly corrected and reminded about the rules that govern this site and what it is intended for. Keep it civil and have fun, that's what it's all about!
Thanks for reading.

B

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
QUOTE(b_radici @ Feb 4 2010, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So here I am bored as heck, decided to hit the "last button" on the page counter thingy. So there I am on page 28 of this forum. HOLY CRAP, it's got more drama than All My Children. Hope it's not a sign of things to come once softwater opens up. Keep in mind people, this site is for DISCUSSION of fishing / boating / water related topics. If you want to fight / bicker / scream at each other, open up your yahoo messenger or send a PM. Different people's opinions / questions / tips are valued and appreciated, but once you start accusing / threatening / bitchin etc... then the site loses it's value and it becomes a free for all. I had a rough start myself trying to argue the whole "free speech" thing, but I was quickly corrected and reminded about the rules that govern this site and what it is intended for. Keep it civil and have fun, that's what it's all about!
Thanks for reading.

B
its worse right now i think cause everybody is stuck inside just my opinion

·
Registered
701 Posts
QUOTE(jquintano78 @ Feb 4 2010, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(b_radici @ Feb 4 2010, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So here I am bored as heck, decided to hit the "last button" on the page counter thingy. So there I am on page 28 of this forum. HOLY CRAP, it's got more drama than All My Children. Hope it's not a sign of things to come once softwater opens up. Keep in mind people, this site is for DISCUSSION of fishing / boating / water related topics. If you want to fight / bicker / scream at each other, open up your yahoo messenger or send a PM. Different people's opinions / questions / tips are valued and appreciated, but once you start accusing / threatening / bitchin etc... then the site loses it's value and it becomes a free for all. I had a rough start myself trying to argue the whole "free speech" thing, but I was quickly corrected and reminded about the rules that govern this site and what it is intended for. Keep it civil and have fun, that's what it's all about!
Thanks for reading.

B

Not everyone

Attachments

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(Freek @ Feb 4 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(jquintano78 @ Feb 4 2010, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(b_radici @ Feb 4 2010, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So here I am bored as heck, decided to hit the "last button" on the page counter thingy. So there I am on page 28 of this forum. HOLY CRAP, it's got more drama than All My Children. Hope it's not a sign of things to come once softwater opens up. Keep in mind people, this site is for DISCUSSION of fishing / boating / water related topics. If you want to fight / bicker / scream at each other, open up your yahoo messenger or send a PM. Different people's opinions / questions / tips are valued and appreciated, but once you start accusing / threatening / bitchin etc... then the site loses it's value and it becomes a free for all. I had a rough start myself trying to argue the whole "free speech" thing, but I was quickly corrected and reminded about the rules that govern this site and what it is intended for. Keep it civil and have fun, that's what it's all about!
Thanks for reading.

B

Not everyone

Looks like you are stilling trying to poop. LOL

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(b_radici @ Feb 4 2010, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So here I am bored as heck, decided to hit the "last button" on the page counter thingy. So there I am on page 28 of this forum. HOLY CRAP, it's got more drama than All My Children. Hope it's not a sign of things to come once softwater opens up. Keep in mind people, this site is for DISCUSSION of fishing / boating / water related topics. If you want to fight / bicker / scream at each other, open up your yahoo messenger or send a PM. Different people's opinions / questions / tips are valued and appreciated, but once you start accusing / threatening / bitchin etc... then the site loses it's value and it becomes a free for all. I had a rough start myself trying to argue the whole "free speech" thing, but I was quickly corrected and reminded about the rules that govern this site and what it is intended for. Keep it civil and have fun, that's what it's all about!
Thanks for reading.

B
I agree but no matter how many times it is said there will be the ignorant folks just stirring up crap. People just don't understand this is a private forum all are invited but when you violate rules you can quickly become uninvited.

·
Registered
992 Posts
QUOTE(Freek @ Feb 5 2010, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(b_radici @ Feb 4 2010, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey FREEK, quit braggin..... I'm jealous, quit flauinting that huge a$$ fish and go poop.

I must need more fiber or somthing LOL

Hooters hot wings usually works for me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.