Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope things go well for you today Larry!

Is it good bye Harrison Twp.,
and hello Ann Arbor?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
YEAHHHHHHHH!!! HE got it, he got it!!! My husband is officially an EXECUTIVE!!
O.k. I just have to brag a little and then I'll shut up about it! But finally Larry has gotten a job he's, we've been praying for for 2 freakin years!! <_< He will be the "Executive Group Controller" in the Hydraulics division for the Eaton Corp. in Jackson. and you're right 3crabs if we end up living in AA it's only 45 minutes tops w/ my driving!
We are still planning on keeping the boat here somewhere and will be weekend warriors!

So don't go writing us off, God knows we'll be down prob. every weekend, we still got our parents to babysit!
It's just that Larry will be working his a$$ off, so I'll be on double doting wife duty to make sure he's well taken care of!!
(However, I still may get away for Tuesday nights once in awhile!)

So now we start figuring out what the heck to do!
Anyways nothings changing right away, so that is finally the end to this long chapter!! I'm anxious to see what's next!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Congrats Jewels!!

A2 is not that far away from the lake...takes us 40-45 mins from there. We are just north of A2.

Just a little FYI...when looking rent or buy a house around A2...dont. Washtenaw county has very high taxes.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey MsCIn, any other tips about out there? I'm seriously considering finding a nice condo, so we don't have to be concerned with maintenance since Larry will be working tons and we need our weekends to come down and have fun! I don't want to be slapped w/ a high mortgage again, just want to live comfortably so we can start investing in other things!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really Mrs. Cin...45 minutes away?!?!? That rocks! I thought for sure it was over an hour drive!

Cool news! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Congratulations to Big Tree! Best of everything to you guys and we will see you on the lake!

I've been a weekend warrior for years.........it's no sweat
unless it's really hot

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 17 2004, 02:54 PM)Hey MsCIn, any other tips about out there? I'm seriously considering finding a nice condo, so we don't have to be concerned with maintenance since Larry will be working tons and we need our weekends to come down and have fun! I don't want to be slapped w/ a high mortgage again, just want to live comfortably so we can start investing in other things!

A Condo?

You need room enough to fit Mimi and Papa, Robyn, myself and any other stragglers that decide to take those fun roadtrips up there....better be a big condo there chief!

·
Registered
585 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 17 2004, 02:03 PM)QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 17 2004, 02:54 PM) Hey MsCIn, any other tips about out there? I'm seriously considering finding a nice condo, so we don't have to be concerned with maintenance since Larry will be working tons and we need our weekends to come down and have fun! I don't want to be slapped w/ a high mortgage again, just want to live comfortably so we can start investing in other things!

A Condo?

You need room enough to fit Mimi and Papa, Robyn, myself and any other stragglers that decide to take those fun roadtrips up there....better be a big condo there chief!

I can look around on condos for ya in the area. I agree a condo is the way to go these days.

DD...you all can just meet at my house...I got a huge house with an indoor 8 person hottub.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
o.k. when I said condo I didn't mean no rinky dink thing! We need a place to put all of Larry's $hit I mean stuff!
I just looked around and shhish you can get a home that's atleast 2500sqft for like $270,000 and that's new construction! Of course they don't all look that great but eh, were only looking at a couple years. It looks like we've got our work cut out to find a place. So now who wants to buy our house, that's the kicker!!

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
I meant to say this when you started the thread......CONGRATS!!!
Hope everything goes well!!!

XO

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That house in Hamburg or was it Pinkney...anyways, WOWZA!!! Makes the house on Lakeshore look like a cottage!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It's always nice to hear good news.

Congrats

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Larry just told his new/old job that he had to leave.....they were totally shocked and bummed and even offered to counter offer! Isn't that just the kicker!! No full time job for two years then all of a sudden everyone wants you!! <_< Oh well they couldn't offer enough, besides the job itself is no comparison!! I'm just so happy for him!! .........that's 2 more to go..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts