Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I feel good this morning, got good news from but docs (Debs and Mine) yesterday.

Everyone heve a great day

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 5 2003, 06:43 AM)got good news from but docs
Your proctologist?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No just my doc....complete physical for the year.

to sum it up:

Weight is down

Blood pressure is down

Cholesterol is down....

Deb
Went to the plastic surgeon...

Melenoma was a scare but he said it looks ok...she goes back in for a clean up 7/1

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 5 2003, 06:59 AM)Melenoma was a scare but he said it looks ok...she goes back in for a clean up 7/1
It was more than a scare for us. Boss had a spot removed on her back that tested positive a month or 2 ago.
They went back and removed the area that was around it and that was clear, so we think she's OK for now.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Glad everything is good with you both, Gary!!

Glad to hear they were able to remove that spot, Snowmaker!

I use Hawaiian Tropic, no sunblock, Moneyshot got on my case last year, so I went out and bought some banana boat oil with a 3 in it...BIG DEAL! That does nothing, you need to have a Sunscreen 30 at least.

That sun is beautiful...so sad it can be so fatal!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Glad you guys got good news Gary - waiting for those results can reak havoc on your sanity - I've been there! Thank Goodness everything's O.K.

Snow - first I've heard of Jill. Did she get a new mole on her back or something?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Glad I'm reading all good news! Stay healthy!

I love the sun myself......I use tanning lotion w/no sunblock, too.....except my face and chest. I put a 8 on my chest and 30 for my face.....

Boss doesn't seem like a sun worshiper to me....It's too bad those cells have chosen her.....It's all in the genes I think. Keep a close eye on her skin, SnowBlower...like places she can't see

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 5 2003, 07:57 AM)Snow - first I've heard of Jill. Did she get a new mole on her back or something?
It was there for a couple years.

She is/was a sun worshiper!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Wait...I thought this was a good morning thread! It's a great f'ing morning. I'm going to run and grab some grub than pack.....than I'm off! Have a great weekend folks.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well were not going to check luggage so packing is going to be some what of a art. I'm got one carry on packed pretty good than I was going to bring a small backpack.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts