Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a onderful day it is. Hope the fish feel the same way for you. Mini and Gregg M and I are suppose to fish tomorrow and if we have any luck I will let you know. I hope John gets to see Grandma. She is back at her usual feeding station. Good Fishing to all. Bob

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yes it was/is. Grandma has a sore mouth if she was hanging near the channel this morning. Las time I seen her she was heading towards the big D where it was safer.

Good luck tomorrow. Back to work for me.

·
Registered
371 Posts
icet,

Was that you in the middle channel on sat? Not far from the mouth. Looked like a guy pulling in a musky as I was passing by from the south channel.

Gregg

·
Registered
280 Posts
Saturday and Sunday fished the mile roads,12-15 fow, dragged harnesses all day and no walleye, got 18 perch from 8-13 inches along with 2 smallmouth weighing roughly 4lbs.
got one musky on a harness while reeling it in to move, but it was only 24 inches long, saw several of them get caught but nothing over 30 inches.
and of course, the ever popular SHEEPHEAD
hope everyone else had better luck than i did!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
QUOTE(GreggM @ Aug 24 2003, 07:52 PM)icet,

Was that you in the middle channel on sat? Not far from the mouth. Looked like a guy pulling in a musky as I was passing by from the south channel.

Gregg
Gregg; probably was. Had a great couple of days. Lost a good rip/fish right at the mouth and made up for it about five minutes later on a turn with only one board out running the edge. Boat is a CC w'T-top. Boat name - MOJO on the side. First time in awhile that I had my MOJO working.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John (mini), Gregg M and I went out yesterday Bass and Pike fishing.. It wasn't ment to be that way but it was. Gregg M's boat is named Fishless and for Gregg it was. Also for me it was. I did have one follow of a decent fish. (What we were after). John landed a three foot Pike and a smaller one and then he put on a show with a Tube and produced several Large Mouth Bass in short order. Before John can tell you he had me fishing with a Tube. The boy's wanted to take a pisture of that but I had the only camera that worked and I wouldn'd lend it to them. We had a great time went out at 5 P.M. fished untill 8.30 P.M. Thanks Guy's.
Bob

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Thank you Bob and Gregg! I had a great time AND it was a good workout for my shoulder for a while throwing baits that were bigger than perch I keep...lol

AND I wasnt going to say I had you throwing a tube....but since you mentioned it...lol. I almost fainted when "The Legend" asjed me to teach him how to throw a tube. He got a 5 minute seminar and had to set the wimpy stuff down.....I guess you CANT teach an old dog new tricks afterall.

Let's do it again, maybe first part of next week?

Mini

1 - 7 of 7 Posts