Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to Summer??? Where did it go??? I am suppose to fish with Bass Pro Monday but I have not heard from him hope he calls soon. We had quite a Summer when it finally got here. Half the weeds decided not to grow. The fishing was great for awhile. Now it is time for the fishing to get better. All the big predators are going to start putting on their winter fat so expect an explosion of fish. Good Luck to all of you out there on the LSC.N. LET IT GO LET IT GROW. BOB

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Weather is turning cooler next week water temps. will start to drop, look out, excellent fishing is about to start. Later sept. and Oct. is trophy time. I'm excited. Gots to beef up on line test. Thanks Muskiebobsr, you got me pumped. Letting it grow is why I let it go for sure. Good luck to you bob, may this fall be your best.

h2o

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank's H2o The same to you. AND there is a MUskiebobJr. Good fishing all. Bob

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm always hearing about the fall feeding frenzy. I moved to MI last September but my boat didn't get here until mid November so I missed it. I hope it's as good as I hear about.

I'm sure there's less boat traffic too. That in itself will be SWEET!!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Marke,..you'll LOVE St.Clair in the fall.....BEST time of the year as far as boat traffic goes and the fishing is just like in the spring....unbelievable!!

We'll get out a few times!!
Mac

·
Registered
262 Posts
I live in Chesterfield near the bay, fall was certainly in the air this morning. I know Bob only casts, but is that the same for the rest of your? If your beefing up for casting, what are you putting on?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
The only things I've ever seen knock down the boat traffic on St. Clair are rain and ice...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Call me at my office tomorrow morning! We can set up a time and such. Mini says he wants to join us! Sounds like fun! You guide.......I'll catch!!! Scatch that.......We (mini and I) will catch!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts