Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It been a while since I asked for everyone's prayers regarding my brother and his battle with lung cancer. Here's an update from our sis.....

"Here is the latest news on Tom....went to the dr. on Thursday and had a PET scan and a CAT scan that day also. Not only were his scans very good....they showed that the tumor has shrunk 75%!!!
We were so elated to hear the great news, as I am sure you can imagine. He has to have 2 more chemo treatments that will be stronger than the previous ones (yes Dave, he might lose some hair on these ) but they could possibly do the trick. They will be once a week for 6 hours, then wait 2 weeks, then the second one. After that, they will repeat the scans to see how things are. Hopefully, that will eliminate having surgery. We will see.....I want to thank everyone for their prayers, support and kind words. It is really helpful knowing that there are so many people pulling for him. We all really are grateful and thankful. Keep the prayers coming....we still need them and I will update after the next dr. appt. which is in about 7 weeks....In the meantime, good thoughts only . Love to all.....Sue"

Thanks to all of the great peeps here at LSCN for all of the thoughts and prayers!!!! Its not over but life sure is looking up!!!!

Dave

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Happy to hear, Dave.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That's some great news! With news like that I'm sure your brother will be in high sprits to continue the fight.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Good to hear.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey! way to go! we'll keep the positive vibes coming your way!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Great news!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
More prayers sent your way.....

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Great news! More prayers sent.