Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
When is your DU meetings? Also, Laura and I want to come to the banquet again this year. Have you all set a date?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Sounds like it should be an easy vote. Just pick a date, and if it makes you feel better, have a secret ballot. Shouldn't take long to count up the vote.

Let me know when you have the next meeting, and deffinatly when the banquet will be.

I'll try to make it to one of the meetings to see what they are all about.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Grapes, I bet you could take one down with the long bow...

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Sweet! All we need is a couple Cormorant decoys! I guess I'll get started in anticipation of a season. Shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 decoys.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Our chapter is getting to be a joke. Everyone is always too busy. We need a new committee. Anyone interested???

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(makowish @ Jun 30 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Our chapter is getting to be a joke. Everyone is always too busy. We need a new committee. Anyone interested???

What nights are the meetings, and what's involved?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
we saw lots of Cormorants while up in the UP. I have yet to see one down here. Any of you have a sighting?

·
Registered
526 Posts
I saw some by rogers city last week hanging out on a bouy. Coulda nailed em easy with my .308 rt from shore, mighta made some people nervous though.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jun 30 2009, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>we saw lots of Cormorants while up in the UP. I have yet to see one down here. Any of you have a sighting?

there are tons of them out on erie, especially around wesr sister as i believe it is a bird sanctuary and major nesting area. i have also seen quite a few on lsc but i have been on the canadian side.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jun 30 2009, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>we saw lots of Cormorants while up in the UP. I have yet to see one down here. Any of you have a sighting?

A few on Lsc, more on the DR, and tons on Erie

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

go by the st clair light i dont know if they are there yet this year but last summer there was alot sitting on the light

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
They need to start chowing down on the over abundant muskie.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts