Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with Katerina yesterday and didn't do so well. We were completely skunked! I would just like to know where are the good places to go for trolling on the US side for muskies this time of year? Any help would be great!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Weed edges near deep water or outside edges of drop offs with weeds on'em. You can find that types of structure all around anchor bay just look at a depth chart and you'll see'em everywhere all the way around.

·
Registered
377 Posts
From 26 buoy all the way to st. clair light you just have to run your lures a little high with the weeds 5 for 5 on the canadian side in the hole but first fish came on the canadian side right at 26 crossing the channel 3 fish same boat rod st. lawrence loke 10ft 6oz, the deep water off of huron point 15ft again run lures high with the weeds some good fish in there.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Anywhere as long as it's not near me.
j/k

Along the edges of the shipping channel can be good. Here's a short VIDEO of Pete Mania trolling the channel edge in LSC.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
The Dumping Grounds if the floating weeds don`t foul your lines.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Czar @ Jul 31 2009, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The Dumping Grounds if the floating weeds don`t foul your lines.
I second the dumps

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Try thye US side of the Detroit River. Belle Isle has some of the best trolling sreas as well as casting in the Lake. Try deep waterin the Bay. I think I will go back to trolling for a year in my boat next season. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.