Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i don't think i've ever been able to say good morning first off to ya'll since i don't usually get up before 9am, but for some reason, i haven't been able to sleep the past couple nights. i've been up since about 3am after hitting the sack at 11. what gives? i've had rib-cage gas pains for 2 days....hmmm... coinky-dink?

GOOD TUESDAY MORNING EVERYONE!!

what are your plans for the day?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Good morning!! You better get that pain checked out, you shouldn't be up this early, unless need be. Silly!! I just enjoy the punishment of getting up at 4:00 AM every morning.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(rfdeiter @ Sep 9 2003, 06:46 AM)Good morning to you CK

DEITER! how you be? long time no see, buddy!

if it ain't gone by tonight, tomorrow morning=doctors FO SHO!

4am? UGH! no WAY! only for leaving for vacation!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What's so good about it?

·
Registered
718 Posts
morning CK what a beautiful sunrise...I think I'm feeling a little sick. I may have to get some of that "wize" advise form my good friend "Bud"...can you say sick day

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(beachbum @ Sep 9 2003, 07:11 AM)morning CK what a beautiful sunrise...I think I'm feeling a little sick. I may have to get some of that "wize" advise form my good friend "Bud"...can you say sick day

sick day = good! lol! and no one is weizer than our good friend bud!

ever wonder what makes labatt blue? is it not using natural spring water? why is it so glum?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 9 2003, 07:25 AM)ever wonder what makes labatt blue? is it not using natural spring water? why is it so glum?

I'm more curious as to what makes bud wiser.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Hey there, I would have been able to greet you first thing, but my work PC is misbehaving this morning. Sweet, why so early? School bus driver??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hazy-

I enjoy my job too much!!! What am I thinking....

I come across town, so I like to miss the traffic on 696. It helps me keep my sanity. It also has its advantages, I can leave early if and when I need to.

And what did we do to our computer this morning?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
happy to report:
i am almost done with work!

the pain in my ribcage has died down thanks to cherry flavored gas-ex!

we still don't know what makes bud wizer, but we do know it helps ugly people get laid!

anyone who owed me money has paid EVERYTHING in full!

and marc spindler has the BIGGEST ARSE i have EVER seen!!!
there's no way barry sanders could have covered that much yardage! damn!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
5:30 a.m. every day for me.....I hate that I get up before my alarm most mornings, too...I kinda make myself sick
I used to be able to sleep in...What happened, did I get old??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
morning three! i'm up again early today (wed), but i have a 'nautical mile merchant's assoc' meeting at 8am, which is a huge waste of my time. at the last ones i was to attend, the peeps came late, didn't talk about much, and since i had a gig the night before, getting up as early as i did sucked! not used to it! hee hee!

i slept like a BRICK last night, tho, to make up for the night before. i swear even tho i was up at 3am, i did a TON of work... i wonder: is that what it feels like to be coked up? i kept going and going, then finally gave myself a food coma so i would sleep... and i did for about 10 hours!!! ahhhhhh! lol!

it's going to be another beautiful day
with my peeps from the lscn!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Good morning CK, I heard that the massive Natical Mile high rise condo project has been put on hold. have you heard anything?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i have not heard anything, but i would be more than happy to ask in about an hour whence my meeting of mularky commences!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts