Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I've been using it since it was released. I always have at least 10 tabs open, so it's definitely much faster under heavy loads. It doesn't use as much memory. It just needs some plugins like FF has and it would replace my Firefox.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Dec 22 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've been using it since it was released. I always have at least 10 tabs open, so it's definitely much faster under heavy loads. It doesn't use as much memory. It just needs some plugins like FF has and it would replace my Firefox.

tried to use it for my credit card service but it won't let me print the receipt
says to add a printer which is already on
any suggestion?

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Dec 22 2009, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Dec 22 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've been using it since it was released. I always have at least 10 tabs open, so it's definitely much faster under heavy loads. It doesn't use as much memory. It just needs some plugins like FF has and it would replace my Firefox.

tried to use it for my credit card service but it won't let me print the receipt
says to add a printer which is already on
any suggestion?

Make sure the printer you want to use is the default printer in Windows.

Other than that it was a known bug that was supposed to have been fixed.

Update Chrome it should work.

Matt

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 22 2009, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll bet that it doesn't work with the GM firewall..... Maybe I'll try to see if it works????
My Yahoo won't work at the office...

It probablly won't because it installs from the internet.

Here is a link to the stand alone installer that should work behind a firewall as long as you can download it.

Otherwise download it at home and put it on a USB stick or CD and then install it at work.

Also there is Google Chrome Portable that can be run entirely from a USB drive without installing anything. Click Here.

Matt

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
QUOTE(tcg @ Dec 22 2009, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Old Man of the Sea @ Dec 22 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Pardon the neophyte here but, what is it?

Jim

Google Chrome is a web browser. Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera are all web browsers.

Matt

Thank you Matt,

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts