Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Had an absolutely wonderful day yesterday in Goose Bay with XO and the LoT.

Water Cloud Sky Watercraft Boat

Big thanks to Rockstar for letting me try the Diablo (jet ski) that thing really kicked my butt. Thanks to Mooseknuckle for the entertainment. Dragging people around on the tube with the Sea Doo. Then him being dragged only to take a major wipe out right in front of us.
A great day out in Goose Bay. Gotta make it out there more often for sure. Ended the day with Dailey Interest family, Spacelord and justjen with the BBQ for some grub. It was great to see you all out there once again.

Attachments

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
It was fun! Thanks for leading the way in there. Now I have saved tracks!

You were doin' awesome on the Diablo. Every time I've tried ridin' one of those things, I ended up with a lot of water in places where water shouldn't be.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Probably wasnt as interesting as watching Mark352 tie up in the Gauntlet!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 6 2009, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks to Mooseknuckle for the entertainment.
Thanks for the entertainment also. I was out putzing around. I don't know who it was but I hear "Moose, Ladders down" Moose response "NICE, thank you. "
I guess you would have had to have been there but I heard it and found it pretty funny.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jul 6 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was fun! Thanks for leading the way in there. Now I have saved tracks!

You were doin' awesome on the Diablo. Every time I've tried ridin' one of those things, I ended up with a lot of water in places where water shouldn't be.

we buzzed them at goose later in the day (after we mooted)...but you had already left

·
Registered
179 Posts
Not a problem. Thats why it was there. Definitely a great day. Wish I could have made it down to the other end of the raft to meet new folks, but little harder now with the little ones.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
had a great day and first experiance in the gauntlet

we anchored in the moot all by are selves then like gravity power of the earth the boat just got sucked into the raft and there I was

had a good time only prob was Johnny Z came in and anchored right across fromm me about 3 boats down.

was a tad loud but for our first gauntlet it was all good

Water Sky Boat Watercraft Cloud

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Jul 6 2009, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 6 2009, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks to Mooseknuckle for the entertainment.
Thanks for the entertainment also. I was out putzing around. I don't know who it was but I hear "Moose, Ladders down" Moose response "NICE, thank you. "
I guess you would have had to have been there but I heard it and found it pretty funny.

Actually it was Moose telling Scepter his ladder was down as we were idling in to MacRays last night. His swim platform is so big that it didn't matter. (No pun intended!
) If it were ours, we would have had some serious issues.

Here's Moose skiing off our jet ski. Yesterday was by far the best day this year!

As Rockstar stated, I wish I could have visited everyone tied up but it's hard with a 15 month old who wants to climb over the side all the time......

El Diablo looked fun and there were so many of us old folks that were able to stand up on that thing: Rockstar, XO, Dr. XO, Justjen, Mrs. YACHTooma, Moose, Scepter, Convincor and Mrs. Rockstar (Ang). Raise your hand if you are sore and bruised today! Me!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Jul 6 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>had a great day and first experiance in the gauntlet

we anchored in the moot all by are selves then like gravity power of the earth the boat just got sucked into the raft and there I was

had a good time only prob was Johnny Z came in and anchored right across fromm me about 3 boats down.

View attachment 63468

I think someone is getting a bit to old if you can't handle the loud music.....

hahahaha!!

Well I enjoyed myself. To bad Cara couldn't handle it and went down below.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Jul 6 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>had a great day and first experiance in the gauntlet

View attachment 63468
It's almost as if the Z Man is north, and all the people are compass needles. Everyone is facing the same place!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts