Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you realize the consequenses that may be associated with the use of the name Goose?

i have been on this board for over 4 years and have developed a, well, lets just say reputation for not coloring in the lines

i have a lot of friends here, a few enemies (not really), and there may be some confusion when you announce that you are Goose online

not that I care, but be prepared to fend off some dirty looks, some people may even avoid you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Goose,
My sincerest apologies! Sincerely! I did not know that there was a current "Goose" when I registered. I swear!

Actually, the name "Goose II" goes with our boat & has to do with my last name. So, I was using the name as I have always used everywhere else.

So, if you would like I would be happy to change my name.
Sorry, again.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Hey Look!
GEESE!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
A few more and we'll have a flock.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 10 2004, 01:12 PM)A few more and we'll have a flock.

I think it's called a Gaggle

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(makowish @ Aug 10 2004, 02:16 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 10 2004, 01:12 PM) A few more and we'll have a flock.

I think it's called a Gaggle

You may be right.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Goose II @ Aug 10 2004, 01:06 PM)Hey Goose,
My sincerest apologies! Sincerely! I did not know that there was a current "Goose" when I registered. I swear!

Actually, the name "Goose II" goes with our boat & has to do with my last name. So, I was using the name as I have always used everywhere else.

So, if you would like I would be happy to change my name.
Sorry, again.

oh yeah, my last name is Goosen

whats yours

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Aug 10 2004, 01:48 PM)Did you know that a full grown Canadian Goose Poops 6lbs a day.

That's alot of goose poop!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Aug 10 2004, 01:51 PM)a few enemies (not really),
not here, goose!

lol! GEESE!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(makowish @ Aug 10 2004, 03:53 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Aug 10 2004, 01:48 PM) Did you know that a full grown Canadian Goose Poops 6lbs a day.

That's alot of goose poop!
Those were the facts used to implement procedures to get the geese out of the park in Birmingham. Nature nutz lost when the Judge calculated 1000 geese X 6lbs per day.

OH POOH

Moral of the story
"one too many gooses are Sh!tty"

·
Registered
530 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Aug 10 2004, 01:48 PM)Did you know that a full grown Canadian Goose Poops 6lbs a day.

concidering how mach a goose weighs I guess you'd say they're full of it

·
Registered
8 Posts

You guys have been way to funny!

Since it is possible there will be confusion I will re-register as?????

I know "Gosling"

Just to go with everyone's Goose jokes for the day!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
If you do want to change your name you can PM Capt Mike I believe he can do that for you without you losing all your post.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Goose II @ Aug 10 2004, 03:11 PM)Since it is possible there will be confusion I will re-register as?????

I know "Gosling"
That would make you "Mini-Goose"
or "Son of a Goose"!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts