Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(Natlight @ Jun 9 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Umm...he's "Walleye" Mike.

QUOTE(mikeb088 @ Jun 9 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>6............ 6 what?

LOL yeah he was trolling for walleye and got 6. that is what walleye mike does. Hence the name and no disrespect intended. He is a walleye guy. Oh yeah and nice report walleye mike.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Nice job Mike!! Keep your eyes open for that occasional hog too. Got one Monday.

Hope to see you out there this weekend

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Spur @ Jun 10 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job Mike!! Keep your eyes open for that occasional hog too. Got one Monday.

I may try the ditch area of LSC once this weekend to see how it is out there. Metro seems slow, got the feeling the went to deeper water between the ditch and Metro

·
Registered
962 Posts
QUOTE(walleye mike @ Jun 10 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Spur @ Jun 10 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job Mike!! Keep your eyes open for that occasional hog too. Got one Monday.

I may try the ditch area of LSC once this weekend to see how it is out there. Metro seems slow, got the feeling the went to deeper water between the ditch and Metro

hey mike thanks for the report today it really helped out. Went out with dave s and we were not doing anything over by the state park and by san soucci. used the iphone and checked your report and managed to pull 2 out of the same area you were fishing. if it wasnt for your report we may have been skunked.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Jun 10 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(walleye mike @ Jun 10 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Spur @ Jun 10 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job Mike!! Keep your eyes open for that occasional hog too. Got one Monday.

hey mike thanks for the report today it really helped out. Went out with dave s and we were not doing anything over by the state park and by san soucci. used the iphone and checked your report and managed to pull 2 out of the same area you were fishing. if it wasnt for your report we may have been skunked.

Now that's what this sight is all about!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Now that's what this sight is all about!!
[/quote]

Yes it is 100% as well as the open seat I took with DaveS. Thanks dave your a stand up guy and I enjoyed fishing with you today.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Jun 10 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(walleye mike @ Jun 10 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Spur @ Jun 10 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job Mike!! Keep your eyes open for that occasional hog too. Got one Monday.

Your welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts