Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiance came home earlier and had two presents for me from her shopping ventures. She got me a downrigger for my boat and this. It is a western field .22 l.r. She got it for $20 yes thats right $20 and it came with 100 rounds of ammo. the persons husband passed away and he used to keep it in the house for protection

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I'll give ya $25 for it!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
$30......

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
I might have made an offer too, that is, until I went to Double Action this weekend and found something new in the Smith & Wesson showcase. I've been saying my next one would be a blue Model 29 with a 4 inch barrel, and GASP, there it was, sitting there. I'm still foaming at the mouth just thinking about it. Mad Dog mumbled something about being big for carry gun, but I think I forgot what he said, already. Something tells me it won't be sitting there much longer

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just got back from shooting the gun and she is sighted right in for a .22. What a buy. I'm going to have to get another gun cabinet if she keeps getting me guns.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As far as I'm concerned the more guns I have the safer my house is. If a burglar happens to make it past my doberman then they are going to wish they would have given up and left. Cause they will be in for a world of hurt.

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Aug 17 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I might have made an offer too, that is, until I went to Double Action this weekend and found something new in the Smith & Wesson showcase. I've been saying my next one would be a blue Model 29 with a 4 inch barrel, and GASP, there it was, sitting there. I'm still foaming at the mouth just thinking about it. Mad Dog mumbled something about being big for carry gun, but I think I forgot what he said, already. Something tells me it won't be sitting there much longer

If your interested in buying, let me know. I grew up with a few guys that work there and know just about everyone else. I can probably get you a little better deal than the price tag says.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.