Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first got my boat, I had no intentions of using it to pick up women. I got the boat because I have been boating since I was born, I love boating, and I wanted one of my own. However, all I kept hearing from people I would show the boat to while I was getting it sea-worthy was "man, you are going to get some many girls on that thing" or "all the ladies are going to be begging you for rides". While, where are all these ladies at? Everyone got me thinking I am going to get all these chicks and now I am disappointed (that I am not getting chicks, I still love the boat) I have been to the moot, but it seems like all the ladies there are either their with boyfriends/husbands or are too old for me.

Anyone have any advice on where I can find some young, single chickas to take on the boat?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I have a question...

Is it a Go Fast Boat?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
...and now I am going to pull a RERUN...

Can you post a picture of yourself????

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Big Mike, Quit looking, Don't even think about it, and you will find all the boat accessories that you could ever want floating in your pond.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 20 2003, 09:46 AM)I have a question...

Is it a Go Fast Boat?

Right now it goes about 55mph on a good day. Is that fast enough for an 18 footer? It will go faster next season, this season is just breaking the engine in after rebuilding it.
Why, are you interested? It would be hard to date someone with a faster car than mine, especially if it is a ford.
Picture is not possible from work. But I can describe myself as handsome, hot, cute, muscular, built, or anything else you might say about a guy you like

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Hopefully he knows I was kidding...Big Mike, you need to come to one of our events so you can meet all of us cool chickas!! There are lots of awesome people to hang with---you'll FO SHO make a lot of new friends...

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
too funny!!

I've given up my boat whoring days!!
Otherwise I'd be asking for a ride in this response instead of offering advice.

The first step is to always be available... post that you are going out or doing something and that you have spots available.

Ya, post a pic of yourself and the boat since none of us know what you look like!

Say the more the merrier and mean it.

good luck!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Big_Mike_LCA @ Aug 20 2003, 10:56 AM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 20 2003, 09:46 AM) I have a question...

Is it a Go Fast Boat?

Right now it goes about 55mph on a good day. Is that fast enough for an 18 footer? It will go faster next season, this season is just breaking the engine in after rebuilding it.
Why, are you interested? It would be hard to date someone with a faster car than mine, especially if it is a ford.
Picture is not possible from work. But I can describe myself as handsome, hot, cute, muscular, built, or anything else you might say about a guy you like

hmmm......................

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 20 2003, 09:53 AM)Big Mike, Quit looking, Don't even think about it, and you will find all the boat accessories that you could ever want floating in your pond.
I've quit looking for about a year now and noting has fallen into my lap (although I do think that is good advice) So I decided to try looking.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
My advice is this....go out a lot and talk to a lot of girls. During all those conversations drop the fact that you have a boat. From there go on to explain that you had a friend that's not going to be able to make it out on the boat this weekend and that you have a few spots open for her and a girlfriend or two....it works....trust me. I use it and I don't even own a boat. I can't wait till I get mine.....spread out!

*this conversation is just a example, go with the flow*

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(gcalan @ Aug 20 2003, 10:08 AM)also, just tie up on the seawall at Metro Beach. Ladies are always begging for boat rides there.

gus
METRO!!! no why the he|| did'nt I think of that? I am sure there are plenty of girls my age around there.
How busy is the ramp there on weekends?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Aug 20 2003, 11:13 AM)My advice is this....go out a lot and talk to a lot of girls. During all those conversations drop the fact that you have a boat. From there go on to explain that you had a friend that's not going to be able to make it out on the boat this weekend and that you have a few spots open for her and a girlfriend or two....it works....trust me. I use it and I don't even own a boat. I can't wait till I get mine.....spread out!

rerun, that is so you!

xoxo, to you re! lol!

mike, there are plenty of girls out there ready to use you for your boat! lol! you keep saying, 'your age.' how old are you?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 20 2003, 10:33 AM)QUOTE(rerun @ Aug 20 2003, 11:13 AM) My advice is this....go out a lot and talk to a lot of girls. During all those conversations drop the fact that you have a boat. From there go on to explain that you had a friend that's not going to be able to make it out on the boat this weekend and that you have a few spots open for her and a girlfriend or two....it works....trust me. I use it and I don't even own a boat. I can't wait till I get mine.....spread out!

rerun, that is so you!

xoxo, to you re! lol!

mike, there are plenty of girls out there ready to use you for your boat! lol! you keep saying, 'your age.' how old are you?
20.5 today. exactly 6 more months to go until I reach that golden age. Will you have your bar up and running by then?
Not being 21 really hurts finding a place to meet girls since I can't really go to bars. I know a lot of younger girls hang out in clubs, but you can't pick up girls there, they are just there to dance, and you can't talk to them over the music anyways. School and work are both out, since I go to a school with 90% guys, and all the ladies who work here are much older and taken.
I'll give metro a shot next weekend though. This weekend I actually have a single girl coming out on the boat(for the first time since I got it). Too bad she is from California.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Big Mike,

Are you looking for a girlfriend or a girl to go out on the boat? Girlfriends are hard to come by but a girl to come out on the boat should easy. The being under 21 doesn't help but give it time. Don't be in such a rush to grow up.

My advice would be to roll with the waves and they will come. You should definitely get out to one of the events and meet some Peeps. I went on the fun run last weekend on Saturday and went out to the Moot on Sunday. That is where Melly Jo introduced me to the all famous RERUN.

Hell just get out to the moot and meet RERUN, he will introduce you to everyone.

Cotty

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Metro works too....just don't be shy. Can someone post a pic of the Romanin's on the Patriot. (I don't have a pic of it here and work) I picked them up at metro on a cloudy day last year.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
OH GAWD!!! 20 years OLD!!!
Is this a JOKE or something???
You've GOT to be KIDDING ME!!

KID, just park your butt (on your boat) at Metro on the wall & smile at ANYTHING wondering by that catches your eye. You'll have more BIKINI's around than you'll know what to do with!!

No charge . . . just bring them by to hangout at STEVE's BAR!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Aug 20 2003, 11:58 AM)That is where Melly Jo introduced me to the all famous RERUN.

Hell just get out to the moot and meet RERUN, he will introduce you to everyone.

Cotty
Everyone around me wanted to know why drafting was so funny when I read this...
If I remember right it was you that introduced me to whatever that hot chicks name was....not to mention I would of loved to hook up with the pair you had on the boat......Mike you might want to meet Cotty.

The in the bar thing worked for me last night......by the way Waterlogged do you have room for me to bring a friend this weekend?

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Hmmm, I find this site so enjoyable. Lets see. last night my son and I got on the boat around 4:00pm and over to the right of me was MaryJane bar-b-queing and where was Big Mike at? Then we stopped for gas and 2 little cuties came up to help with the boat and where was Big Mike at? Then as we were heading out the Salt River all kinds of ladies waved to us and where was Big Mike at? And damn, I'm a married man for 28 years. Does Big Mike need glasses? haha Just kidding... Mike, just open up your eyes and attend some functions, parties and you will find your First Mate..

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Big Mike. Maybe it is a size thing. Only 18' Most of the chickas on this site have proclaimed that "SIZE MATTERS".
Maybe that philosophy is not limited to only one thing.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.