Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Mar 11 2010, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They saved me nearly 700 on car/boat/home insurance for the year.

Thanks Babisz Insurance Agency Inc
Pete from Macomb marine parts has the best prices I could find online plus you can normally pick the stuff up to avoid shipping charges!

Supporting lscn and getting the best prices rocks!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(TwinFins @ Mar 11 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Mar 11 2010, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They saved me nearly 700 on car/boat/home insurance for the year.

Pete from Macomb marine parts has the best prices I could find online plus you can normally pick the stuff up to avoid shipping charges!

I think that it would be nice to take a few bucks of your savings and support LSCN pontoon boat ...
If you haven't already.....

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Thanks for supporting our sponsors!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Mar 11 2010, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(TwinFins @ Mar 11 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Mar 11 2010, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They saved me nearly 700 on car/boat/home insurance for the year.

I think that it would be nice to take a few bucks of your savings and support LSCN pontoon boat ...
If you haven't already.....

LSCN Pontoon boat?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts