Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking through Craig's list pretty regularly. There are usually some ads for boats that are a fair price or even a good deal.

Lately though I've seen some 1997 Sea-Doo jet boats (the small ones) listed for between $5k and $6k.
I checked the blue book and it say average is about $2,700.

Just gotta wonder if people don't look at the blue book.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
dom was thinking we might focus on other things and let a new boat wait for a another year:(
I guess we might have to settle for "visiting: ya'll on real calm days.

men

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(KnotaNewbie @ Feb 22 2010, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>dom was thinking we might focus on other things and let a new boat wait for a another year:(

men

You two can come visit anytime.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(KnotaNewbie @ Feb 22 2010, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>gotta be realiztic or it snot gonna asell period. dont care what it is.

did you find me my boat yet ??
I sent you like 3 this morning.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I have had lots of luck buying and selling on Craigs. But the key is pricing your item right. People go on there looking for deals.

I have noticed this lately too. You would think there would be great deals out there, especially with so many people hurting for money. Maybe people are trying to squeeze out every last penny these days?

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(KnotaNewbie @ Feb 22 2010, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>dom was thinking we might focus on other things and let a new boat wait for a another year:(

men
So you wouldn't enjoy this???

·
Registered
385 Posts
Some people go by what they have into it not what its worth. I like to buy jetskis, and some people just think their standups are gold plated or something. Those are the ones that will be posted every week for the next year with no price drop.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Slickcraftjoe71 @ Feb 22 2010, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Some people go by what they have into it not what its worth. I like to buy jetskis, and some people just think their standups are gold plated or something. Those are the ones that will be posted every week for the next year with no price drop.
Thats what I was thinking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.